What Do I Feel?

Chilled's POV

Our lips part. "What are you doing?" Adam whispers.

He looks down but doesn't let his grip go from my waist. He looks sad and confused at the same time. I bite down on my bottom lip. What the hell am I doing? Why did I fucking kiss him... I don't know what I feel any more. How am I going to explain myself when I don't even know why I did it.

"I-I..." My eyes looking everywhere except for him. "I..." I struggle to find the words.

Adam takes a step away from me as well. Both of us avoiding each others eye contact. I take a gulp and try to pluck up the courage to say something else. I open my mouth but Adam beats me too it.

"I'm sorry, I just... I'm so confused right now."

I find the courage to look at him, He's already staring right into my eyes. He looks confused as hell.

"I don't know what came over me. I-I just... didn't want you to leave..." I look back down at my feet.

Adam's fingers reach up to me and he lifts my chin to connect our eyes again. He tries to smile but I know he's forcing it. I start to quiver from his touch. Why am I feeling like this all of a sudden. Is it cause I've seen what he was like in those videos? I'm not even angry any more, he's calmed me right down.

"Do you even know why you don't want me to leave? You were dead set on calling the cops on me before. I'm just confused Chilled. What do you want? You are confusing me..." He drops his hand to his side.

His words stunned me. He's not acting the way he should over this. He's wanted me this whole time and I gave myself in and he's questioning it. I want to know the Adam in the videos...

"I want to work this out." I blurt out.

"Work it out? I don't believe it. Are you only doing this because you feel sorry for me?" He questions.

Yes. No? Maybe... Adam's face drops as I just ignore his question. What am I suppose to say. I must feel something if I kissed him. Our kiss from last night returns to my mind and I think of the moment where I told him he sounded familiar. Why couldn't I piece it together? I wasn't even drunk that much. I was just attracted to his voice. Is this the universe trying to tell me something? Do I give him a chance? I blink my eye and Adam's turning away from me again. I took too long to answer him and now he's leaving.

"Wait!" I go after him again. He doesn't stop though. "Wait!" I yell out.

He finally stops at my front door. He turns back around to face me. I stop in front of him again and decide to grab his hands.

"Chilled, I don't know what you're doing but I don't want to force you into working us out and I don't want..."

"I don't know what I'm doing either Adam but I'm willing to put everything behind and give you what you want." I cut him off.

I feel like this can go good or bad. What am I doing... What am I doing?! Ten minutes ago I was about to call the cops on him and now I'm kissing him and asking him to work this out with me. Am I just doing this because I feel like it's the right thing to do? What would the me before the accident do?

"Chilled..." He looks down at our hands joined.

Adam's POV

"Chilled..." My eyes drift down to our hands.

There's no way he's changed his mind about us. He doesn't know what he's doing. I really want to say yes but it's obvious he just feels sorry for me.