The 'L' Word

Chilleds POV - Six days later.

"All right guys, see you later."

I hang up the call from skype. All right, I've gotten myself back into the groove with new derp crew videos and now I can relax. Too bad Adam isn't here. Maybe I should call him?

I hover my mouse over his name on skype but Ze's name pops up on a new call. I answer his call.

"I literally just hanged up and you call me back already?" I ask him.

"I'm bored, figured we could just talk." He replies.

Is he okay?

"Yeah sure buddy. But let me ask you one thing." I look into his webcam.

He rolls his eyes and he knows what I'm about to ask.

"No, we haven't talked about anything more, Chilled. I'm giving him space. He's not exactly the easiest person to talk to."

"Oh come on, You never even told me what happened when he wanted to meet up with you and if anything happened in my bed... I mean you two better not have done anything in my bed but still... I wouldn't put it past you! What happened? It was like 2 weeks ago now and I haven't heard a thing from either of you." I ask.

He shakes his head and tries to turn the question around on me.

"Is this how you wanna play it? Okay fine. How come you haven't told Adam you love him yet? Almost two weeks since you's got back together."

What? I-I... I've said it? Haven't I? Has Adam said something to him? I don't even know what to say. I start to stutter my words and figure out what to say.

"Uh, ha. Um... I'm j-just. We aren't really together. Um.. Well we are but we're not?"

"Excuse me? What the hell are you two doing then?" He sits up in his seat interested as what I just said.

"We haven't talked about it really. He just stays at mine and I sometimes go to his. Well we have talked about being together but I haven't asked him to be my boyfriend and he hasn't asked me so I didn't want to say anything." I reply.

Ze's face becomes more serious and he pulls a face that screams 'I know something that you don't know'. I sit myself up and stare at him.

"Did he say something to you?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"No...?"

"That doesn't sound exactly convincing, Ze. What did he say to you?" I start to worry.

"He hasn't said anything, calm down. I'm sure he doesn't mind. He probably just thinks you're waiting for the right time. I mean it makes sense a little, Do you know if you love him? Is that why you haven't said it?" He asks me.

I think I do? I'm certain I've told him. He tells me he loves me all the time and I answer back. All I know is how much I want him with me... forever. That's good enough right? I mean, I deeply care for him, is that love though?

"I-I... I think so...but I swear I've told him, Ze..." I stutter again.

Ze's expression makes me nervous.

"What now?" I ask.

"Um, don't say that in front of him. He might take it the wrong way." He replies.

"I'm waiting for the right time..." I blurt out.

Ze's expression changes again.

"Just tell him soon then, in case you haven't..." He says.