Show and Tell

Adam's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow. Okay. See you later."

I hang up my phone and looked down at my watch. There was twenty minutes until two o'clock and that's when Chilled said he'd drop by. I was nervous. What could he possibly want to talk about.

I grabbed a couple towels and headed for my bathroom just so I could be fresh and clean just for when Chilled comes. My reflection from the mirror catches my attention as I hang the towels on the wall. I looked disgusting. The bags under my eyes were huge that I almost looked like a raccoon. I shook my head and turn away from the mirror. Thinking about how horrible I looked was wasting time. Once the water reached a good temperature and I quickly jumped in and begun to wash myself. My body had gotten so warm that I didn't want to get out. The water hitting my skin and running down my body was perfect.

I dried myself off and looked again in the mirror. It's amazing how much a shower can make you feel afterwards. I felt so much better in just fifteen minutes. 

After I had put my fresh clean clothes on I heard the knock on my front door. It stops me dead in my tracks, my heart stops. He's finally here. I quickly my way to the front door and gave a quick look into the peephole. It was definitely Chilled. He looked incredibly nervous...

"Hey there stranger." I greeted as I opened the door.

"Yeah hey there Adam." 

He looks behind him and then back to me. He really is nervous.

"Come in." I smile at him.

He smiled back and took one more look around himself and walked in. He seems really strange now. Was someone following him? Why did he keep looking behind him? As I closed the door behind me, I turned around and bumped straight into him as he just stood there.

"Chilled, you can sit down. Make yourself at home." I tap him on the shoulder.

He spins around and grabs my arms. "Listen Adam. I have something to say."

"Whoa, calm down. Sit down and we'll talk in the dining room. Okay?"

We walk out to the dining room and sit down on the chairs. His mouth drops open like he wants to say something important. I wonder if whatever he wants to talk about has to do with my feelings for him. It's pretty much the only thing coming to my mind. Chilled lifts his head and stares directly at me. Deep into my eyes. What is he thinking? 

"What's up?" I ask.

He suddenly forces him onto my lips which gives me the biggest shock of my life. I wasn't complaining but he said it plain and simple that he was straight. He then grabs the bottom of the seat and pulls it toward him. I was kind of liking this Chilled.

His hand softly places on my knee, beginning to rub his thumb back and forth but not breaking our kiss in the process. This kiss was just like I had imagined. Passionate, gentle, fiery. I wanted more, I wanted more of him.

I slide my hand around his neck and he moans at my touch. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right for once in my life and I'm getting what I want. All of a sudden he breaks the kiss, looking up into my eyes with a smile.

"I was always better at show then tell..."

I couldn't help but smile and laugh back at his cheesy response so I pulled him into another kiss. We were actually kissing, No words could describe how amazing it was to finally know what it feels like to kiss him. I could barely keep my hands off him and he was the same. It was like we were teenagers that couldn't control their hormones.