I Promise

Chilled's POV

"How could you do this to me? You kissed Ohm. How can I ever take you back? You mean so much to me but I don't know if I can trust you any more..."

Ze brings out his hand and places it on Max's cheek. I'm not sure if I should go inside or just continue to listen. I stay my ground and awkwardly look around the front yard.

"I'm probably making a huge mistake but I'm taking the same route Chilled got from Adam. Out of all the choices I'm going to make in my life this may be one of the worst ones but I can't let you go Max. I've fallen too hard for you..."  Ze starts to smile and he looks over to me.

I remember the night where Adam first said he loved me. 'Out of all the choices i'm going to make, this will probably be the one of the worst ones but i fucking love you okay!' I place my hands on my hip and chuckle at Ze. Ze begins to stand and he takes Max's hands. Who surprisingly hasn't said anything yet. He looks incredibly stunned at what just happened though.

"You're taking me back?" Max finally replies.

Ze breaks out in a little chuckle and his head drops down into Max's shoulder. They wrap their arms around each other and cling on. My smile gets bigger as they continue to hug. So everything turned out alright after all. Ze and Max are together again, me and Adam are back together. Everything is the way it should be.

"So I guess I should head back to Adam's then. You two all good?" I walk over to the both of them.

Ze lets go of Max and leans off him. He pats me on the shoulder and nods.

"Go see your man and I'll bring mine inside." He replies smiling.

Max laughs but hiccups at the same time making a awkward noise. We all look at him and he suddenly laughs out loud. I rub my hand over Max's hair and rub his hair back and forth.

"Get drunky inside and clean him up." I say to Ze.

I let go of Max's hair and head over to my car. I jump in and start up the car. I take one more look at the two who are hugging again. Another smile plasters right across my face and I think of Adam. He'll be happy to hear some nice news when he wakes up. As I get onto the highway again I start to speed up like before. I look down at the clock and see it's 4.05am. God am I going to get any sleep at all?  My car  starts to make a noise I'm not familiar with and it starts to slow down.

"Oh god, what now?!" I yell as I hit the dashboard in front of me.

I manage to drive off to the side of the highway, My car comes to a complete stop and I groan in annoyance. I pop the front of the car and get out. I make my way over to the engine to see what is wrong. Fiddling around with a couple of caps I twist one and smoke blows out and goes right in my eyes which burns my eyes a little. I lean back and rub my eyes hoping the stinging would stop.

"Piece of shit car, How am I going to get back to Adam's?!" I yell up the sky.

I remember my phone sitting in the car. I dial up road assistance and wait for someone to pick up. Once I finished talking to someone, I decide to sit down on front of my car. I stare up at the stars in the sky and try to make pictures out of them. A few cars drive past but no one stopping to see if I'm okay. I suddenly hear loud music coming from the distance and yelling. I look to where the lights are and it's coming quite fast down the highway. As the car gets closer to where I am, I jump off the front of it and move around behind the car to get to a safer spot.

"Better safe then sorry." I say to myself.

The yelling gets even louder as the car comes into view and it's a bunch of teenagers holding bottles out the window which I assume is alcohol. The driver starts to swerve the car into the direction of my car. I freeze up, my body doesn't move, I'm frozen stuck in my place and I can't move at all...