Decisions

Chilled's POV

"Well at least we'll get a few videos out of this, I guess I better go now. I have things to attend too. Have a good one Chilled." Slam says.

"Wait Aaron... Did he tell you what he was doing?" I ask before he ends the skype call.

He lifts his eyes to the webcam and looks at me. His eyes shift left to right. Somehow I start feeling anxious.

"He just said he wasn't home and that he was busy. Don't worry about it too much Chilled. He does have a life too you know."

I push out my lips and look down at thighs. "He told you something didn't he."

Slam lets out a sigh.

"Let's just say that I do know something but I'm sorry Chilled. I promised I wouldn't say anything. Adam is one of my closest friends. He's like my brother. Just ring him up and ask what's going on with you two."

I look back up at Slam and nod. "You're right, I'm sorry. I'll ring him up, simple. Thanks Slam, have a good night." I say to him.

I end our call and my eyes dart to my phone sitting on the desk in front of me. I grab the phone and go into my contacts ready to ring him. A few rings go by and someone answers but it wasn't Adam. 

"Hello?"

It took me a second to realise that it was Ze on the other end. I quickly pull the phone away to see if I accidentally dialed him instead of Adam. I was right the first time. What was Adam doing with Ze?

"Ze? Why do you have Adam's phone?" I ask.

"Oh, he asked me to answer it, He's in the kitchen, want me to get him?" 

"Well yeah that's why I called him..." I reply bluntly.

Something was not right with this scenario.

"You okay Chilled? You seem a little different." he said.

"I just need to speak to Adam. Could you please give him his phone..." 

"Yeah, of course. Hold on man..." he goes silent for a couple of seconds and then he yells so loud out to Adam that it hurt my ears.

I patiently wait for Adam's voice. Mumbling comes from behind the phone. I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying but how long does it take pass the phone over to him.

"What's up?" Adam finally says.

I raise my eyebrows. Was he being serious? He's acting like everything is okay between us when it's not. He stormed out on me, swearing and carrying on about Cathy. Last time I checked that was not fine.

"What's up? What's up... Why are you with Ze? I thought you were uncomfortable hanging around him. Why are you also ignoring my texts and calls?" I say angrily.

"I'm with Max also. Chilled, calm down. Max invited me around to his house. I ignored you because I just wanted to have some fun tonight without all the drama." 

I scowl into the phone. "Is that what I am to you? Drama. What is happening between us right now? Have I said or done something to offend you?"

"I didn't mean it like that okay. It's just that every time we get together some kind of drama erupts and I just wanted a night without it." he said casually. 

I couldn't believe they were all hanging out and didn't even invite me. I would of thought Ze for sure would of invited me but nope. Nothing from no one. I felt left out. 

"Adam, don't." Max  suddenly yells in the background.

"Adam don't what?" I ask.

"Listen Chilled, We can talk tomorrow or something. I just want a happy night. Can you give me that?"