Kidnapping Sitwell

Your P.O.V:

Sam let me drive his car. We parked across the street from the building. Steve and Natasha went ahead, while I stayed in the car, keeping the engine running. Sam was gonna go call Sitwell. I sat in the car, letting the music play.

"Hey, heads up Y/n, Sam has already called Sitwell and is currently taking him to the roof." Steve said over the earpiece.

"Roger that." I replied. "When will you need me over?" I asked.

"In a minute, Nat just got Sitwell talking." I smiled.

"Did she kick him off the roof?" I asked. I heard Steve chuckle over the earpiece.

"How did you know?" He asked. I looked through the window and saw Sam catch Sitwell in his Falcon wings.

"Let's just say I have front row seats." I tapped my fingers on the wheel and hummed a song. Moments later, Steve, Nat, Sam, and Sitwell were walking my direction. I got out of the car. "I see you have him." I said. Sitwell looked ticked off.

"So who's driving?" Sam asked. I motioned to the driver's seat.

"It's your turn bud." I replied, getting back into the car and sitting in between Nat and Sitwell.

**ーー**

We drove to the Triskelion, taking the highway. I spent the entire time on my phone, scrolling through the daily news. After being silent for the entire ride, Sitwell spoke up.

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." He said. I'm pretty sure he was scared about what was gonna happen to him.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam said. I snickered.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours," Nat said, "we're cutting it a little bit close here."

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve explained.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Sitwell said. " That is a terrible, terrible idea."

"Do you have a better idea?" I asked, looking up. Sitwell didn't get a chance to answer. He was immediately, roughly, yanked out of the car and thrown into the road. "SERIOUSLY?!?!?" I yelled, noticing the metal arm. "YOU AGAIN???" The Winter Soldier began to shoot at us. Luckily, Steve pulled the brake handle, throwing the soldier off the roof. Unfortunately, another car crashed into us, pushing us forward.

A/n: Sorry for the REALLY short chapter. At this point, I have hit a writer's block and the only things that come to mind are the parts from the film and not from my mind.