A Day Together

Your P.O.V:

Meow? I felt B/n rub his fur, little, cheek up my hand. I rubbed my eyes and turned over, gripping a blanket. I opened my eyes up and saw my F/c blanket was wrapped around me. I kicked it off and got off the couch. I smelled bacon being cooked. I got up, walked into the kitchen, and found Bucky cooking the bacon.

"Good morning." He said. "Did you have a goodnight's sleep?" I nodded my head.

"Did you sleep last night?" I asked.

"Kind of, I woke up a couple times. Once for the bathroom, but the rest were from nightmares." He explained, turning the bacon around. I opened up the fridge.

"What do you wanna drink?" I asked, going through the fridge. I pulled out the milk and orange juice. "Your options are milk or orange juice. Chose."

"I want to drink orange juice." Bucky said.

"Ok." I replied, pouring it out into the glass. "I will have milk."

**ーー**

I came out of the bathroom wearing my bathrobe. I nearly had a heart attack when I came out. Bucky was lying on my bed, shoes off, reading "Around the World in 80 Days."

"Hey Bucky." I said, trying not to show that he scared me.

"Hey Y/n." He replied, closing the book. "I was wondering if you had any clean clothes that would fit me." He asked. I nodded and pulled out my extra large jeans, and black t-shirts.

"Here." I said, handed it to Bucky. He took them.

"Thanks." He replied, walking into the bathroom. "I'll be out in a bit."

"Ok." I laid down on my bed and took out my photo album. I flipped through images of my youth. I found an old picture of my brother and I, hugging each other in front of our grandparent's house. Those were the good old days. I came across my 5th grade photo. Bucky and Steve were in it. I laughed at the memories. I was taller than both of them for a while. The shower began to run. "Oi! Bucky, don't forget to throw your dirty clothes into the hamper." I called out.

"Okay!" He responded. I continued to flip through the album. There was an image of Sharon and I in front of the Triskelion. I wondered how she was doing. The bathroom door opened. Bucky walked in, wearing the jeans I provided for him, and he had a towel around his shoulders.

"Where exactly is the hamper?" He asked. "Also, what's wrong with your face?" I looked into the hand mirror I had next to the drawer, and saw that I was blushing like heck.

"I think I'm embarrassed or just really surprised." I answered. Bucky laid down next to me.

"Oh, I think I remember that day." He said, pointing to the photo of when we went to Coney Island. "Didn't you swallow a bug?" He asked.

"Yup." We both laughed. We flipped through the pages of our past. And then we continued to watch "Once Upon a Time." My stomach growled for hunger around 4:30.

"I'm hungry." I said. "I'm gonna make us some hotdogs." I walked into the kitchen and I made two hotdogs. I came back, placed the hotdogs on the coffee table, and put down the two cans of Pepsi. "Voila!" I said. The two of us began to scarf down the hotdogs.

"Hm, these are good. Did you microwave 'em or cook 'em?" Bucky asked.

"I cooked them." I replied, munching it. We gave what we didn't eat to B/n, who loved the meat. After that, I fell asleep in Bucky's arms, which was a bit painful, due to his metal arm.