Memories

A/n: "bEcAuSe yOu'Re WoRtH iT!!!!" Also, I changed some of the story as you can all see. I put the memory for Bucky.  I hope you will like this chapter.

Your P.O.V:

Once Steve and I made it down to where Bucky was trapped, I let him do all the work of lifting up the beam, since I know I have ZERO super strength. He was able to get out.

"You know us." Steve said. Bucky lashed out at us. He gave me a good, old punch that I let him give me.

"I don't know you two!" He yelled. It was my turn to give it a go.

"Bucky, you've known us your whole life." I said. "Don't you remember?" He gave us a couple of good punches. Steve and I decided not to fight back.

"Your name is James Buchanan Barnes." Steve told him. He punched us again.

"SHUT IT!!!" He yelled. I dropped my weapons I had sitting in my pockets and belt. I should've used them ages ago, but I really love to punch. Steve took off his mask and let his shield drop out of the helicarrier.

"We're not gonna fight you." Steve said.

"You're our friend." I said. Bucky pushed us both to the ground.

" You're my mission." He replied, punching us like crazy. It hurt like heck! "You're my mission."

"Then finish it." I replied, weakly. "Finish it." Bucky hesitated to kill us both.

"Cause we're with you to the end of the line." Steve said. Bucky had this look in his eyes, like he remembered. All I could remember was seeing him as I fell through the glass of the helicarrier.

Bucky's P.O.V:

I stared at the both of them, hesitating to finish the job. The words echoed throughout my mind.

"Cause we're with you to the end of the line." Captain America said. It all clicked in my mind. I remembered everything!

"We looked for you after. My folks wanted to give you a ride to the cemetery." I told Steve, Y/n, in a blue, flower pattern dress, next to me. It was after Steve's mom died and we were at his apartment.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just...kind of wanted to be alone." He said. Y/n put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Steve, I know how you feel." She said.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was okay. She's next to Dad." He replied.

"I was gonna ask..." I said.

"I know what you're gonna say, Buck, I just..." Steve sorta hesitated.

"We can put the couch cushions on the floor like when we were kids. It'll be fun. All you gotta do is shine my shoes, maybe take out the trash." Y/n elbowed me.

"C'mon Buck, let him stay for free." She said. We got to the apartment door. Steve tried to find his keys. While we waited, I kicked a brick aside and picked up the apartment keys from under it. I gave to Y/n and she handed it to Steve.

"Come on." I said. "I'll see if Y/n can make brownies." She chuckled.

"Thank you, Buck, but I can get by on my own." He replied.

"The thing is, you don't have to." I told him.

"Yeah, if you ever need us, we're here for you buddy." Y/n said. I gave Steve a friendly pat on the shoulder.

"We're with you to the end of the line, pal."

I snapped back to reality, realizing that Steve and Y/n were falling to their deaths. I jumped in after them. They both fell into the water. I dove in and swam for the both of them. I wrapped one arm around Y/n and with my other arm, I wrapped it around Steve. I swam up, holding the both of them. I made it to land and laid Steve down on the ground, Y/n next to him.

I waited for one of them to wake up. I didn't wait long, though, but as I was walking away, Y/n began to cough out the water. I rushed back to her. 

"Bucky?" She breathed out. I nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm here." I told her. She weakly smiled, grabbing my hand.

"It's been a long time." She said. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, doll." I said, giving her a kiss. Y/n kissed back. Steve began to cough. I pulled back.

"Is he okay?" Y/n asked. I check Steve's veins. I nodded. 

"He's okay." I heard the sirens in the distance. 

"You should go." Y/n said. "I can take it from here."

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded.

"Go." She said. I kissed her again before leaving.

"See you later!" She called out, waving. I smiled and ran off. Maybe we just might meet again.