Fight

Bucky's P.O.V:

I waited for the right time to attack. The pilots made their way out onto the launchpad.

"All S.H.I.E.L.D. pilots, scramble. We're the only air support Captain Rogers has got." One of the pilots told the rest. I jumped out of my hiding spot. I scared them all and shot them all up. I then stole one of the jets and flew away.

Your P.O.V:

"Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow." Maria explained. There was some silence, and then she spoke again. "Six minutes." She said.

"Hey Sam, we're gonna need a ride." Cap said. I shot a couple agents.

"Make it fast. I don't know how long we can hold these guys off." I called out.

"Roger! Let me know when you're ready." Steve and I managed to jump off the edge as a Hydra agent shot a missile at us. Actually, Cap just pulled me with him.

"I just did!" He yelled. The Falcon flew in just in time to catch us. He takes us onto the last Helicarrier.

"You know, you two are a lot heavier than you look." He said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I replied.

"I had a big breakfast." Cap said. I turned my head around and then, BAM! Bucky kicked Cap and I off the Helicarrier.

"Steve!" Falcon cried out as we fell. Cap, luckily, grabbed me and the side of the Helicarrier.

"Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, we're still here! We're still on the Helicarrier." With a lot of strength, Cap pulled us both up.

"I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry Cap." Sam said.

"Don't worry, we got." I replied, walking inside the Helicarrier. There, Bucky was waiting for us.

Bucky's P.O.V:

We stood inside of the Helicarrier, Captain America and the girl staring at me.

"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen." He said. I stared at him.

"Please don't make us do this." The girl begged. "Please." I rolled up my fist. This time, I was going to finish my missions. Seeing that I wouldn't back down, Captain America threw his shield at me. We began to fight. I took out my knife and cut the girl's arm. The captain managed to get the targeting blade system up. Luckily I was able to get this chip out of his hand. The girl came up from behind. I shot her in the left leg, causing her to fall. We took the fight far from the blade system. I punched the  girl, knocking her out for a while. I then stabbed Captain America near his shoulder.

Your P.O.V:
I groaned and rubbed my head. I was gonna need something to stop the aching. Bucky picked up the chip that Cap dropped. I saw that he had a knife sticking out of him. Luckily, he managed to get the knife out.

"Bucky, stop!" I yelled, grabbing him and getting him in a headlock. I then used an armbar choke while Cap tried to get the chip out of Bucky's hand.

"Drop it! Drop it!" Steve yelled at him. Bucky continued to hold the chip and wouldn't let go. Cap looked at me with a "I'm sorry about what I am about to do" look in his eyes. He broke his arm. Bucky cried out in pain. I  held an armbar around his throat until he passed out and let go of the chip. Cap then grabbed the chip and rushed off to the targeting system. I followed him. More like I limped with him.

"One minute." Maria said. 

"We're almost there." I replied. The bullets rang, hitting Steve in the left thigh and right shoulder. I turned my head and saw a full awake Bucky. "C'mon, c'mon." I nervously muttered. Steve managed to climb up with my arm around him.

"Thirty seconds, Cap!" Maria shouted over the earpiece.

"Stand by." Steve said, taking the chip out. 

"Charlie-." I never got to finish my sentence. Bucky shot me in the stomach and shot me in the left leg. I fell down.

"Y/n!" Cap exclaimed. It wasn't too long until Bucky shot him in the stomach too. I weakly tried to get up. Our time was up and Project Insight was ready to go. In a few valiant efforts, I wrapped Steve's arm around my shoulder, lifted him up so that he could stand with my help, and inserted the chip. 

"Charlie locked." I told Maria. Steve weakly stood up on his own.

"Okay, Cap, get out of there." Maria said.

"Fire now." He commanded.

"But, Steve..."

"Do it ! Do it now!" I looked out the window. The helicarriers had began to shoot at each other. The inside began to blow up and collapse. I limped over to the rail and saw that Bucky was still here. He was stuck under some rubble.

"Come on Steve, we've got to help him." I said. He nodded and together, we made our way down there.