Gone

Your P.O.V:

I rubbed my eyes open. Bucky was still in bed with me and B/n was curled up next to us. I checked the time. It was 9:35 a.m. I softly tapped Bucky on his shoulder.

"Hey, Bucky, wake up." I whispered. He groaned and turned over. "Wake up. It's half past nine. Aren't you hungry?"

"Doll, let me sleep in." He responded, burying his head into the pillows.

"Okay, fine, more pancakes for me." I got out of bed and headed into the kitchen. B/n woke up and followed me. He meowed for a can of tuna, so I fed it to him. Around ten, Bucky got up and came downstairs.

"Good morning Y/n." He said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning Bucky." I replied, flipping a pancake. "Are you in the mood to help me?" I asked.

"Sure thing doll. What do I need to do?" I handed him a plate of pancakes.

"Cover these up with jelly jam, butter, and syrup." I replied. Bucky smiled.

"You still like your pancakes that way, don't you?"

"Yup." I replied. "Now cover these up." I said, handing him the pancakes.

**ーー**

Bucky and I sat down at the dinner table. We watched the second season of "Once Upon A Time," or "once," as I call it. B/n was sleeping in front of the T.V.

"Y/n, I was wondering something." Bucky said.

"What's your question?" I asked after swallowing my food.

"I uh, never mind. I forgot what I was gonna say." He replied.

**ーー**

It was night. Bucky and I had fallen asleep in each other's arms, again. We must've fallen asleep reading old classic stories, because I dreamt about being in them. While I was still asleep, I heard the bedroom door open and close. I slowly opened my eyes and got up. Bucky wasn't in bed with me, so I slipped on my shoes and jacket. I walked out of the apartment and caught Bucky sneaking out, with backpack and all.

"Bucky, where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to leave, I don't want you to get hurt because of me." He whispered back, coming up to me.

"Where will you go? If Hydra and the government are gonna be after you, where will be safe for you?" I asked.

"I don't really know." He replied. "I think I'll stay in Europe for a while." He held up a fake passport and driver license.

"Where'd you get those?" I asked.

"I made them while I was missing." He replied. I sighed and gave him a hug.

"Promise you'll be safe and won't get into any trouble." I said.

"All right doll. I promise you." Bucky replied, hugging me. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss. He kissed back.

"Goodbye doll." Bucky replied, before leaving.

A/n: So this story has finally come to end. Sorry if the chapter was short. I hit a small writer's block but it's cured now.