Chapter 28

ʟᴇᴏɴᴀ

I found myself alone on the bed as usual. Except I was naked. And in Ryan's room.

Being a lover of tidiness, I cleaned the mess around his room, and got myself clean. Then I checked if anyone was in the apartment. But nothing moved. No soul was in here.

I grabbed my stuff, and called Ryan to inform. But he didn't answer. I tried again and again. Still no response.

Leaving the apartment, I called a cab for myself. And decided to call Nathan just in case.

"Hey, Lee..." Nathan cheered over the call.

"Nate... Is Ryan with you?" I asked all worried.

"No... Why do you call?"

I sighed, and replied, "I spent the night at your apartment. When I woke up... He wasn't..."

"Must have gone somewhere..."

"Yea... I just left the apartment... Just call me back once you get in touch..."

"Okay..."

And I hung up.

I wonder where Ryan went. When we were supposed to talk about his ex. And where we were heading.

Annoyed by his sudden disappearance, I tried calling him again.

Still no answer. It was strange.

When I reached my apartment, I waited to receive a call from Ryan.

After calling so many times, shouldn't Ryan wonder why I am calling him?

Giving a last try, I smashed my thumbs on the phone, and pressed it against my ear.

Instead of ringing it went to voicemail. I guess his phone is dead. So, I went back to what I usually do.

I did my classwork. Had a conference call with girls. Prepared food. Watched TV. But kept on checking my phone for any texts or calls from either Ryan or Nathan.

It was difficult to sleep, having no update on Ryan.

The next day went the same. There were only a few notifications from our girl's chat.

I read a text from Aria.

Leo... we are going out

I texted.

Where?

Eva wrote.

Just a trip planned by the guys

Audrey complained.

I tried asking for Leo

He was like it's a couple trip🙄 (rolling face)

Eva argued. 

Aren't there some singles in the group

To which Audrey replied.

They got girls he says