Virtual Reunion Part 5

Jay's POV: As I started to kiss Erin's neck a bit since she was starting to get horny, I heard Gabby speak to us. She was letting us know that our camera was still on. I then blushed and pulled away before looking at everyone. "Sorry, guess the hormones are not always good timing." Erin the looked at me and called me out. "Don't you dare use the hormones as the reason why you did that! You initiated that, not me. Nice try Halstead!" Will then laughed when she said that. "Same old Jay. Still getting in trouble with the ladies." I then looked at him. "Sure, because I was the one who had 8 girlfriends in high school."

Will then looked at me. "Okay, that's not fair! 4 of the just used me to get better grades, 3 of them were in grade 9. I at least had a relationship with Prya for almost 2 years until college. Remember, she went to Harvard, I went to Yale." I then nodded and remembered that. "You almost went to Harvard though. And stop name dropping the school you went to. We all know that you have better education than all of us." Natalie then looked at me. "Okay, shut up Jay before you go any further. This was the exact conversation that came between you a nd your brother when your dad died!"

I sighed and understood, calming down. "Sorry Will." He nodded and agreed before looking at Matt and Gabby. "No matter what, there will always be family drama when we are on calls with each other eh Matt and Gabby?" Matt chuckled and smiled. "Always. Whether it be with our niece and nephew or the two of you...there's always going to be drama. It's what brothers though do. They always create drama." I nodded. "Hey, at least we are not as bad as girls." Both Will and Matt then agreed with me. "Here, here."

However, our wives did not like that. Smacking us at the same time, all of the girls let out a collective. "Hey! Watch what you're saying there." I smiled while turning to look at Erin before smiling at her. "Sorry." She then rolled her eyes at me and pushed my face away when I tried to kiss her. Matt smirked. "Oh, rejected!" Gabby then looked up at him. "You know, there is a pull out couch in the living room. And I would love to sleep with Matteo next to me sometime."

Matt just shut up when she said that, knowing that she is not afraid of doing that to him. We all knew that in reality, Gabby wore the pants in their relationship. Yes, we get that he is the more senior member of their ambulance team however she is really the boss. After all, she is his wife and has been a paramedic for over 10 years. Just watching them play with each other on the bed made us all realize that they are truly in love and meant for each other. 

"Have anybody told you that you guys are adorable? I mean, you guys are married and have a kid yet you play like you are teenagers in love." Matt chuckled and smiled. "We need to do it because of how stressful our jobs are. If we are serious all the time, trust me...we are going to have panic attacks based on how stressed we are. That and bad memories come back." Gabby then sighed and looked at him. "Recently, I've been dreaming about when he said goodbye to me during a really bad fire. I really hated it." 

Matt then sighed and moved to kiss her head. "I apologized numerous times for that and I will continue to do it until you don't have that dream anymore." Gabby nodded and then laid her head down on his chest. "Guys, if you don't mind...I think I would like to just relax with Matt for now. I mean, this conversation has been fun. But...think we can either continue it tomorrow or another day?" We all nodded and agreed that we had been on long enough.

"Of course Gabby. Have a good night." Gabby smiled and then went to hang up. Me and Erin then said our respective goodbyes to my brother, Antonio and his kids (again). After that, we just looked at each other and smiled. "Listen, I am going to get changed for bed. Might as well just stay here." Erin nodded and agreed, smiling before getting up so that we can both get changed for bed, ready to relax in each other's arms before falling asleep.