There are dogs to be pet

Ever since the events at the temple life in Brightmoon had been different. Catra noticed she got looks, like everyone was always going to ask if she was okay. She was. In fact, she felt fine now. Sure, she had to recover, her hands were still sensitive to hot and cold things but for the most part she found herself normal. The most drastic change however, was how everyone treated Glimmer. They had to tip the around her, like she was bomb counting down to the seconds of exploding. It was only a matter of time before Glimmer authorized another rescue mission, and this time they had no reason to say no.

Well, not no reason. Just not a reason she'll like.

Surprisingly, on her spare time Catra had picked up a bit of a hobby working with the animals in brightmoon. Not only Swiftwind and Melog but the... regular animals as well. There were a lot of dogs that needed petting, and Catra had brought it upon herself to overcome her fear of hounds in order to fill that niche.

"Hey Catra," the voice called from behind her. She turned to see Scorpia, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

"Whats up Scorpia?" Catra asked, turning away from her task.

"I just wanted to tell you Glimmer called a meeting, for this afternoon."

"Oh,"

"Its in the dining hall, so I assume she's got a lot to say."

"Right." Scorpia stood there for a moment before coming up to her friend, wrapping her in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay," the princess whispered, "I don't know how I could live without you." Catra smiled, embracing the gesture.

"I love you too Scorpia."

Adora made her way to the med ward, Hordak was still incapacitated and she needed to talk to him, bonus points if Entrapta was there. As expected, the two were sitting on the hospital bed, Entrapta explaining her theoretical design portal to Angela.

"Using the first ones generator I could activate it to use its entire power supply, which should last for at least a century, it just has to be replaced roughly every 103 years or so."

"Hmm, what if we had access to more of Etheria's energy? We could use some of its magical core to provide in place of Angella."

"We could  but that would risk sapping Magic from Etherians."

"Sounds like you guys have been busy." Adora interrupted.

"Adora!" Entrapta said, standing up.

"How are things upstairs?" Entrapta asked.

"Good, for now. Glimmer called a gathering this afternoon."

"Well, feel confident because I actually think I have it figured out, including the exact pieces I need and their location."

"Location?"

"Yes, while on the island I set my tablet to a GPS function, having it remotely map any location I went." Adora's jaw dropped. This changed everything, not only did they have a map of the island but perhaps a map of the temple.

"Did it map the temple?"

"Well, yes, but because the reception was so bad in there it's only a two dimensional version of the paths I took. I didn't even think about sonar mapping..."

"Dont worry about it, this is great, Entrapta, thank you!" Adora hugged the shorter girl, then divided her attention to Hordak.
"Hordak," she started, "I need you to tell me everything you know about hive minds."

Yes I realize it's short, but it's here. I have to work early tomorrow so I'm getting done what I can, thanks to everyone who still reads and supports, I love you all 3000