Ch13 Hole

Jungkook shivered as he pulled the clothes around him.
He is kissing the Grimm. The Grimm is making love to him passionately.
Yes..there...right there...mmhhmmm
Jungkook woke up with a big moan. He looked around. He is on the floor to the corner of the tent while the Grimm is nowhere in the tent. His clothes are undone but they are there. He checked his body. He has the bite marks the reaper gave him.
He tried hard to remember what happened. The reaper punished him. He kissed and bit him, Jungkook dragged his fingers on his lips. And then the reaper bit his nipple buds and he removed his clothes. Jungkook remember roaming his hands all over the reaper's body.
'M-Mr Grimm..mhm..you are so handsome...why do you cover up your face?'
'Koo koo shut up' the reaper bit him on his belly buton.
'You should stop putting that stupid veil on'
And then he felt a thud on his neck. The reaper knocked him out. Jungkook felt angry.
Why did he knock me out?What is soo special about the veil?

Jungkook stretched redoing his shirt. He checked his crotch. It did not ache.
He got up and outside the tent. The reaper is doing something with stones.
Jungkook went and stood near him.
"It should be nearby. It is accompanied by atleast six other monsters. We need to hurry up koo koo. You are slowing me down"
Jungkook frowned at the serious tone of the reaper.
That's it? You're gonna pretend nothing happened?

"Yes master V" he packed immediatly.
They set off deeper into the burned down forest.
Jungkook saw small ghost like things here and there. He hurried and caught the Grimm's robe tightly whenever they had to passby one.
"We're here, baby Jungkoook put the bags down and dig a hole here" he showed a point. He put a fulcrum on the ground. He took a thread drew a big circle around it.
"How big?"
"Big enough to fit four elephants, I'll be in the tent" he told and put a spell.
A tent formed around the fulcrum.
"Get going" he told going into the tent.
"But I-I haven't rested in a while..." Jungkook uttered into the air. He pouted as he took the scythe and started digging.
He dug for a lot of time. He got tired eventually and collapsed down giving it a rest. The Grimm came out of tent and stood before him. Jungkook panted looking up at the Grimm.
"Is that all you can do?" he looked at the hole. It is only halfway done.
"You are a good for nothing reaper. I'm wasting my time on you" he told harshly.
Jungkook cried and sniffled looking down.
"I hate when baby reapers cry. Shut up"
Jungkook flinched wiping his eyes.
"Move aside" Jungkook scrambled away. The reaper dug the edges and made the hole bigger in minutes. He then removed the tent and put the fulcrums around the hole. He read a spell and the hole got covered up. It looked like ground. He took out a testube with red liquid and pour it on the ground.
It's blood..
"Baby reaper, there is still a hole here. Come follow me"
They climbed a big tree near by. Jungkook struggled and the reaper helped him onto a lower branch.
"Now we wait for the demon"
D-Demon??
Jungkook bit his lip. They waited only for a couple of minutes, before the ghost approached the trap.
It's a monster ghost. Jungkook saw it with wide eyes.
"It devours other ghosts or creatures" the Grimm described calmly. Chills went through Jungkook watching it hurl through searching for the blood hungrily.
Jungkook squirmed back. One minute he is sitting on the tree securely, the next he found himself tumbling to ground.
Plop..
He knew while he lifted his eyes, that the monster ghost saw him.
It came towards him fast with wide eyes. Jungkook let out a big scream.
"Stupid reaper, why did you jump?"
I fell downnn.!!..you are stupid...
Jungkook moved back. The Grimm is still on the tree.
The monster let out a sulky sigh and Jungkook's vision blurred. His eyes rolled. He fell back, the scythe slipping away from his hand.
Jungkook went berserk at the thought of V not helping him. He got up and ran.
But the Grimm got down right when the monster is beneath the tree. He striked it with the scythe. The monster howled angrily.
V fought it with the scythe. Somehow he is able to avoid the chills and sighs the ghost released. But the ghost is too big. It advanced on him and the Grimm moved back defending. Jungkook stood to the side. They came towards Jungkook.
Not in my direction..idiots..
Jungkook ran away. The ghost and the reaper came close to him fighting. The ghost tried to attack him in middle. Jungkook screamed throwing his scythe at it. He got up and ran without looking back. Suddenly he fell . This time it's a big hole. It looked familiar.
Oh no....
"Jungkoook!!! You dumb reaper" the Grimm shouted from above.
Jungkook started shaking. He couldn't see what's happening on the ground.
"Oh..no..I-I didn't mean to.." he tried to climb up only he slid backdown into the hole. The walls are too steep and slippery for him to climb. He heard a huge scream coming from above.
It's the reaper.
What if he lost? What if the ghost ate him.
Jungkook bit his nails in worry.