Ch12 Punishment

Warning: Explicit

They woke up in the morning and continued on the journey.
Jungkook felt exhausted after walking for hours. He pleaded and the reaper agreed to rest. Both of them took a small nap in the tent.
Jungkook woke up a little later. The reaper is sleeping. Jungkook observed his face.
He is sooo handsome...ugh...
He went near the reaper and looked at his face from up close. He wanted to trace his fingers on the reaper's eyes.
And the lips..they look so luscious...
He put his finger slowly on the reaper's nose taking it off quickly. He then put his fingers on his cheek and tapped lightly.
Okay he is not awake..
He slowly moved forward puckering his lips. He gave a small kiss on the reaper's lips and got up. He saw the reaper staring at him with sharp eyes.
Jungkook screamed and fell back quickly. The reaper got up,
"Come sit here baby koo koo"
Jungkook did as told. He bit his lip putting his head down.
The Reaper put his hand on Jungkook's bum and cupped it. Jungkook stuttered.
"M-Master V"
"Shut up, koo koo" the reaper snapped.
The reaper put his lips on Jungkook's cheek, licking his jaw slowly.
He moved his tongue on the skin as Jungkook shivered closing one eye.
The reaper's other hand slightly pinching on his waist.
Jungkook looked at the sky with wide eyes and open mouth as he felt the strange sensations on his body. The reaper roamed his hand on Jungkook's hip. The tongue licked at the side of his mouth.
Any minute now..
Jungkook stayed stiff like a statue as the reaper roamed his lips and tongue near Jungkook's mouth. The reaper teased him a little by moving his lips slightly in and out of his mouth. Jungkook stayed still as the reaper slowly enclosed his mouth. He explored inside it with his tongue. His lips moved slow and hard on Jungkook's mouth. He pressed Jungkook's bum and pinched on his waist making Jungkook jerk and kiss back slowly. Jungkook tried moving his lips little like a fish.
The reaper moaned deeply and Jungkook froze letting the reaper move as he liked. He fondled Jungkook's bum and smirked into the kiss.
He let go with a pop and Jungkook panted taking whiffs of air.
"You'll be punished"
"W-why..??"
"For seducing your master"
"But- y-you k-kissed m-me..I didn't.." he said putting his hand on his palm explaining.
"You'll be punished more the more you deny it" the reaper came forward.
Jungkook shied away. He squirmed shuffling back as the reaper advanced on him.
Jungkook looked at the sharp eyes that dared him to defy.  The reaper's eyes are unwavering, he outstared Jungkook. Jungkook blinked and moved away.
"I-I d-didn't d-do anything wrong" Jungkook uttered moving back.
The reaper broke into an evil smirk. He caught Jungkook and pulled him close sharply. Jungkook let out a scream, his heart beat fast.
The reaper leaned in kissing him on the corner of his eye. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly. The reaper's grip is hard and tight. He put his hand inside Jungkook's shirt catching his small waist. He moved his lips on Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook trembled. The reaper took his mouth once again kissing him like there is no tomorrow.
Jungkook tried hard to not kiss back but he gave in slowly puffing his lips out.
The reaper pulled him close and enveloped his body completely hugging him. Jungkook whimpered when V bit him on the lip. Jungkook stopped the kiss by moving his head away.
"You bit me!!" he said checking his lip. The Grimm looked unbothered.
"That's your punishment"
"It's lame" Jungkook snarked. 
"Is it?" the Grimm gave him  a hunting look.
"Uh N-No.." Jungkook shuffled back as the Grimm advanced on him dangerously. He pulled Jungkook close and caught him tight and took his lips for a kiss again. Jungkook whimpered as the Grimm roamed his tongue dangerously on the bite. Jungkook shut his eyes tight expecting the Grimm to attack any time. The Grimm moved his lips slowly and kissed Jungkook soft and sweet encouraging him to move his lips back. Jungkook put his hands on the Grimm. He liked this kiss. He responded back enjoying the gentleness until the Grimm bit him again harshly.
Jungkook mewled taking his hands off the Grimm and moving back. The Grimm chuckled at Jungkook's scared and shocked eyes, he closed the distance between them again.
"You bit me again....it's stinging..see.."
He took Jungkook's hands into his hand pulling him in. Jungkook froze scared of the Grimm. The Grimm traced a finger on the little bites on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook felt a chill go through his spine.
"Good.." he put his mouth on Jungkook's jaw again.
Jungkook whimpered as he felt the sharp teeth graze on his jaw.
"P-Please..d-don't bite mee" Jungkook asked with glossy eyes.
"Hmm.., I'll think about it" he said enclosing Jungkook's mouth once again.
He put his tongue in exploring Jungkook's mouth. He moved his other hand inside Jungkook's shirt. He traced his fingers from his waist to his nipple. He pinched the nipple bud harshly and Jungkook screamed in pain wiggling and moving away from the reaper.
"Ahhh"
The reaper caught him easily.
Jungkook beat the reapers chest angrily.
"You pinched me" he pouted.
"Call my punishment lame one more time koo koo" he bit on Jungkook's chin.
"Uhh haah!!, haah..p-please.....it's not lame..please.." Jungkook struggled a little in the reaper's hands.
The reaper pulled Jungkok's shirt up.
He licked right in middle of his chest slowly dragging his teeth to the nipple. Jungkook had tears in his eyes, his lips quivered and puffed up due to the bites and kisses.
"please..ngh" he gulped in anticipation and fear.
The reaper gave a small kiss to his nipple and Jungkook flinched at the contact.
"Why did you kiss me?"
"Uh..I..I..um..y-you.. Not you..just your face..i-it is nice and very pretty"
"So you just kiss me? your master?" he gave little lick to his nipple. Jungkook almost screamed scared of the reaper. Tears felldown his face.
"I-I'm s-sorry" he burst into a cry.
"I-I won't do it again nghh!!" he rubbed his eye with his knuckles.
"P-Pleaseee..."
"Stop crying koo koo. Only cowards cry"
Jungkook tried to stop his cries. He hicupped as he pushed the cries down his throat.
"I-I'm not..a coward. I'm j-just scared..a-a little bit" he told as he rubbed his eyes more.
"Did you like it? Kissing me?"
Jungkook nodded while looking away.
The reaper pulled him close looking in his eyes. Jungkook squirmed.
"Yes I like..it" he bit his lip staring at the reapers lips.
The reaper smirked.
"What a naughty reaper.." he took Jungkook's nipple into his mouth sucking on it. Jungkook threw his head back catching V's hair into his fists.
"MMHhhmm...ahah" he moaned. The reaper sucked, kissed and licked his nipple. He slowly moved his teeth over it.
"Ungha haa...ple..please masterrr" Jungkook pulled the reapers hair hard.
The reaper caught his nipple in between his teeth. He applied little pressure.
"Ooohh..hngh" Jungkook made sexy noises to the reaper's teasing.
The reaper bit on it and Jungkook let out a squeeky moan arching his back completely using the grip he has on the reaper's hair. His legs shot out and his knees jerked. His whole body twitched and he fell down on the floor. The reaper pulled him up roughly and resumed sucking his nipple.
"P-Please" tears felldown Jungkook's face. Jungkook resumed his little fingers tight into the reaper's hair. He whined when the reaper stopped sucking. He hicupped and sniffled crying.
"P-Please..." he pulled the reaper's head more into his chest. He could feel his lower region tingle badly.
"Please" he got into the reaper's lap leaving no gap between them. He rubbed himself slow and hard on the reaper's body.
The reaper smirked pulling Jungkook's robe out.
"You are in for a big big punishment..." he bit harshly on the nipple making Jungkook go putty in his hands.