Chapter Five

ARIES' POV

ARIES' POV

It's been a week since we are staying in the mansion. Ophiuchus says that he is just giving us time to adjust ourself. He has been observing us.

He takes good care of us tho. He gives us healthy food and lets us chill and do whatever we want until we don't bother him much.

I am currently sitting on a bench in the backyard of the mansion, trying to figure out my life.

My parents ain't in a good relationship with me, coz they think I'm wasted... Not like it's a lie... But not my fault they wanted an obedient kid..

And there's this new person Cancer...
I feel weird in my stomach around her. It makes me wanna bang my head somewhere.

It's not like the Chaos is against me liking her... Or having a crush on her... They are in fact really supportive even after considering that she is from the rival team... But it's frustrating knowing that she may or may not have feelings for me..

I groan and sigh in frustration and close my eyes. I seriously wanna break something right now..

And I feel someone poking me on my arm.. I open my eyes and see Sagi.

She sits beside me and offers me one ear of her earphones. She always does that when she knows that something is up with me. She says music is healing..

I nod my head internally.. while agreeing the statement and accept the earphones as we both sit there in silence listening to the music and admiring the beautiful view.

We both decide to go in after a while.

We see Ophiuchus sitting there with everyone except both of us.

We both quickly go there and sit with the Chaos..

I sit on the only empty seat left and Sagi sits in between Aqua's legs on the ground... She doesn't really mind sitting on the ground... It's comfortable she says.

I smile at the way she spreads her legs and gets comfortable ignoring the annoyed looks from Ophiuchus and the X-terminators.

"Can we finally start Miss Archer? You comfortable? Or should I bring pillows to make it more comfortable?"  Cancer says.

See, if it was someone else I would have glared at them.. But I just couldn't bring myself to.. So I just frown at my confused self internally and break a wall or two in my brain.

And I calm down and keep my expression stoic.

Sagi just smiles and answers. "Thanks for the offer Cancer. But I would have preferred a bed here. That's not possible tho." Then she looks at me and winks as if telling me 'I'm being as nice as I can to my sister-in-law.'