Chapter Twenty-Two

NO ONE' POV

Libra's parents were up next.

"I'm Luke Scales and this is Lisa Scales." A cute middle aged man enters with his middle aged wife.

"Hello Luke and Lisa! Good to see you again." Aries says.

"Aries!!!! Good to see you too! You parents were telling us about your sports achievements yesterday. They are very proud of you. " Luke smiles.

Aries' expression turns to a frown. "Yeah." He says.

"I am Taurus. Libra's good friend." Taurus says.

"Nice to meet you." Lisa smiles.

"I'm Gemini! Libra's good friend! Aqua and I love to go on a double date with her and Virgo." Gemini says and smiles.

"Wow! Good to see you Gemini!" Luke smiles.

"I'm Cancer. Libra's good mate!" Cancer chirps.

"Hey Cancer!" Lisa chirps back and Luke chuckles.

"I'm the fabulous Leo. Libra is a friend of mine." Leo smiles.

"Hey Leo. And yeah we bet you are really fabulous, your parents didn't meet use though." Lisa compliments and Leo blushes at the compliment.

"They must be busy or something." Leo says trying not to scowl.

"Hey Luke and Lisa. How are y'all? Don't worry. I'm taking good care of Libra." Virgo chuckles and Libra blushes.

"Good to see you again, Virgo. Yeah. We know you take good care of her. Couldn't have ever asked for a better guy for Libra." Lisa says and Luke agrees.

"I'm Scorpio. Libra's friend." Scorpio says.

"Nice." Lisa smiles.

"Your mum met us yesterday, Scorpio. She is a kind lady." Luke says and Scorpio gives a curt nod... With a proud smirk on his face.

"Hey Luke and Lisa!" Sagittarius says.

"Hi Sagittarius." Luke and Lisa say. "Your mum and dad met us yesterday, they were talking about how you don't focus on study." They laugh jokingly.

"Tell me about it." Sagittarius mutters and smiles politely with a troubled expression. And Aries gives her a quick glance.

"I'm Capricorn. Libra's friend." Capricorn says with a slight smile which disappears quickly.

"Hello! Capricorn!" Both of them say together.

"Aqua! How are you???" Luke asks.

"I'm good Uncle Luke! How are you? And how is my Dad?" Aqua smiles.

"I'm good too bub! And your Dad is my bestie! Of course he is doing great!" Luke smiles and Lisa nods.

"Pisces! Nice to see you again." Lisa smiles.

"You too, Lisa and Luke!" Pisces smiles.

"So, we wanted to ask how Libra behaves." Lisa says.

"She is at her best behavior always." Gemini says.

"Aww Gemini no need to lie for me." Libra laughs.

"I have a few anger or jealousy outbursts here and there but other than that it's just fine. I'm also coping up with my eating disorders. Scorpio and Taurus cook great food and V takes good care of me." Libra says.

The X-terminators get shocked as they didn't know that Libra had Eating disorders.

"We are proud of you sweetie! We love you!" Lisa says wiping her tears.

"Come on mom! Not so emotional." Libra says and hugs her mom.

Her dad joins the hug. Gemini takes a pic of the family hug and all the Zodiacs get ready for Aries' parents to come in.

"We don't care who y'all are? Just answer our questions." Aries parents say as soon as they enter.

"Here they come." Aries rolls his eyes.

"Does Aries do good in sports?"

"He is the captain of the soccer team.. Of course he is good at that." Sagittarius replies calmly.

"Okay. That's good. He is not good at studies then let it be. He should be atleast good at sports." Mrs. Ramheart says.

"Yeah, stop being a disgrace to our family." Mr. Ramheart says and Aries grits his teeth.

"Why don't you disown me already?" Aries asks and everyone gasps except Leo and Sagittarius.

His parents don't answer.

"You don't disown me coz you know that I'm good at what I do. You just need someone to humiliate. Y'all don't deserve a kid. But God is a fuckin asshole." Aries lashes out.

"We are going to talk about this little outburst of yours one on one." Mr. Ramheart says sternly.

"Ohhh, now what? You'll start hitting me?" Aries asks and a few gasps are heard.

"How dare you even think like that?" Mr. Ramheart says. "No one touches my heir. Not even me myself." He adds.

"Yeahhh... Heir... That's all I am too you." Aries rolls his eyes.

"See you later Aries." Mr. Ramheart says and Mrs. Ramheart sighs as they walk out of the room.

"Well, your shit is fucked. Eh?" Gemini asks casually and Cancer hits him hard on the head.

"This was better than last time I had seen your parents." Leo says to Aries.

"I know right." Sagittarius laughs and Aries shakes his head.

"Wow, there is something better than this?" Scorpio asks.

"Oh definitely." Leo sighs.

"Then I definitely would like to see that." Scorpio laughs genuinely.

"Glad to see that he is warming up." Sagittarius whispers to Capricorn who is sitting on her left quietly.

"I know right?" Capricorn says and offers a smile.

Soon it's Aqua's parents' turn.

Aqira and Quentin.

They were both really cool parents. They already knew most of the Zodiacs.

They were literally interacting with the Zodiacs as if they were their friends, even Scorpio.

It was fun meeting them.

"It was nice to meet you both Quentin and Aqira!!" Libra smiles.

"It was nice meeting y'all too." They both smile.

"We should get going! Mr. and Mrs. Twinn are waiting to meet y'all! Have fun." Quentin says and they both leave...

"Your parents are cool asf." Gemini says.

"I know right?!!" Leo agrees.

"My son!!!" Gemini's mom does a dramatic entry.

"I'm Genna and he is George. We are Gemini's parents." Genna smiles.

"And no need to introduce. We already know all of you!" George smiles.

"So how good of an informer in Gemini?" Genna asks as she takes a seat.

"He is extremely good." Scorpio answers as the leader.

"Good to hear." Both of Gemini's parents chuckle.

They all gossip for a while and surprisingly Scorpio too.

"It was nice meeting all of you." Finally George and Genna say.

"See ya Mom and Dad!" Gemini beams and they go.

"Why do I think it's my parents next?" Taurus asks.

"Coz you can smell food." Cancer answers.

That's the reason indeed.