Chapter Twenty-Four

Capricorn's parents enter the room with a faint smile on their faces but their looks are stern.

"I'm Cedric Goatian and this is my wife Claire Goatian." Cedric says.

"It is nice to meet each and every one of you." Cedric says after the introduction.

"You see, we need to make sure that our Capricorn doesn't get into any relationship because we want him to get engaged to a girl we like in the future." Claire says smiling.

Capricorn frowns and takes a quick glance at Pisces. She looks like she is about to cry.

"What kind of girl?" Scorpio asks them.

"Someone like Pisces." Claire says with a nod and Cedric hums in agreement.

Pisces chokes on her own saliva and Capricorn's face turns into a big smile.

"I'm dating someone already" Capricorn smirks.

"Oh..... Kay. Nevermind our dream to get you married to a lady who will actually be able to handle you." Claire sighs dramatically.

"I'm still 17..." Capricorn says, playing along.

"Trust me son, you will get married at 20 or something. I can feel it." Cedric sighs.

"Okay, so should I break up with Pisces." Capricorn asks with fake innocence.

"Pisces?????! You are dating her?" Cedric and Claire's faces lit up.

"Well, we had a mutual understanding that we both are dating... But I haven't asked her out officially. I wanted to tell y'all first. Now that y'all already know, let's do it now." Capricorn says as he gets on one knee before Pisces and Pi gasps.

"So, I don't have a rose right now. But it seems like the perfect timing. I actually really really do like you. I have thought this through and went through every single possibility in my head.... Heck. I just want to ask... 'Would you be my girlfriend?'" Capricorn smiles as he puts his hand out in front to her.

"Yes!!!!" Pisces says and they both kiss.

Then they go outside the room with Claire and Cedric parents to video call the whole family and also they go to Orion's office to meet Pisces' parents and tell them about it.

"So Romantic~~" Cancer coos.

"It's gonna be better for you, trust me." Aries winks at her and she blushes.

"Oh yeah really?" Cancer beams.

"Really." Aries smiles.

"So can we have something romantic like this." Taurus asks Leo.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, princess." Leo smirks and Taurus hits him.

"I hate you." Taurus says.

"We all know that's a lie." Leo winks.

"I am not even expecting anything from you." Aqua says and Gemini back hugs her.

"Oh, don't ya worry." Gemini smiles.

"So does that mean I finally dump Mark and tell him to find someone else to take out on dates?" Aqua asks.

"You haven't done it yet-" Gemini asks shocked.

"Cap is a simp. A huge one at that... And all the guys present here are simps too except Scorpio." Sagittarius says to herself.

"And you like that about me." Scorpio smirks from beside her.

"Not gonna lie, I do like it." Sagittarius smiles..