Chapter Six

VIRGO'S POV

VIRGO'S POV

Well, Libs has been avoiding and not talking to me properly from the last 2 days.

I don't understand what happened...

Did I do something wrong? Is she mad at me for getting jealous just because she was talking to her childhood best friend?

Should I apologize? But I don't even know if she is mad...

I sigh as I decide to confront her about it.

I make my way towards her room and see no one inside...

I then go to Pisces' room..

I knock and Pisces opens the door.

"Hey, have you seen Libs?" I ask.

"She is in Sagi's room. She wanted chocolates."

"Well I know that Sag has all kinds of chocolates with her for emergency purposes... But why didn't she take it from the fridge... Like there are many chocolates there."

"Well, the chocolate which she wants isn't in the fridge... So she went to Sagi." Pisces says with an embarrassing tone. And she blushes.

I give her a questioning look and she quickly shut the door.

Libra isn't that picky... Sagi has all kinds of chocolates... You name it... She has it... If she doesn't then she buys it right away... She has a mini fridge in the room... She is crazy for chocolates.. Like Pisces is crazy for strawberries...

I sigh as I make my way to Sag's room.

I knock and Sag opens the door.

"Hey, sup?"

"Hey, um is Libra here?"

"No she just went to her own room."

"Ohh.." I said in a frustrated, sad tone.

"What's the matter? You look sad bro." Sag asks.

"Well, Libs has been avoiding me... I don't know why.."

"Do you both have sex everyday?" She asks.

"Well this is really irrelevant...and no not everyday...But yeah sometimes we can't control ourselves.." I answer embarrassingly.

"Well that's the reason. She is on her periods...She had come here to take a bar of Frauenmond from me."

"Ohhh" I say as I understand why Pisces was blushing...

I thank her and decide to still go and talk to Libs about it and lighten up her mood.

As I was walking towards her room I saw Leo and Scorpio talking to each other about something...