Chapter Ten

GEMINI'S POV

GEMINI'S POV

Today we will finally go back to school!!

I am really excited and not excited at the same time.

I do my morning routine and meet everyone at the gate.

Everyone is really excited. Note the sarcasm.

We get in our bus.. Which Ophiuchus is driving. Didn't know he knew how to drive.

The seating arrangements in the bus were already made.

Aries, Leo and Sag have to be seated far away from each other... And not near the window seats.

"This isn't fair. No offense Cancer, but I want to sit with Aries." Sag says with a pout.

"Me too. I want to sit with Sagi!!!" I hear Aries yelling.

"Shut up will you?!" Scorpio, Leo and Cancer say to Aries at the same time.

"Noooooo." Aries continues yelling.

"Aries!!! I will miss you.!!!" Sagi says wiping her fake tears and we all burst out at the Oscar-worthy acting except three people.

Cancer looks annoyed, Leo rolls his eyes and Scorpio gives 'the' look to Sag.

Sag looks at Scorpio and looks away. It's intense. It was the most intense moment in my life even though the look wasn't for me.

The way Scorpio looked at Sag was surely different.. Like 'the' look was same as he gives to us as a leader and someone in control. It was authoritative...

But the emotions came out different and strong. I couldn't point out the emotions but it was really strong. Strong enough to create a sudden pressure in the atmosphere.

Cap and Taurus share a look with each other and nod at each other for some unknown reason.

Sag looks lost and perplexed for a moment... Trying to process everything and finally she sighs and drinks water.

After 'the' look everyone quietly sits down at their seats.

Aqua, Libra, Pisces and Taurus are sitting on the last seat... Which has four seats.

Virgo and Aries are sitting together in a frontmost seat.

Capricorn and Scorpio are sitting in the middle somewhere.

Leo and I are sitting together.

And Cancer and Sag are sitting together.. I still don't know why...

This seating arrangement is kind of weird.

I look at everyone who have a bored look on their face and offer Leo to switch the window seat with me..