Chapter Thirteen

LEO'S POV

Taurus and Cancer are putting their faces into that diary.

Like come on, can't they give us future boyfriends some attention.

I sigh as I look at Aries.

"What now? They are not budging from that diary... I don't wanna keep my beautiful face waiting for them to finish whatever they are doing."

"Up for a basketball match?" He asks suddenly enthusiastic.

"Haha, I'm up for it" I say while running towards the school court and putting things into action.

-Time Skip brought to you by the lazy author-

Aries wins by a point..

"One point... Can you beliebe (not a typo) it?!?!" I say loudly.

"What's up with you and 'beliebe'?" Aries asks.

"Beliebe sounds better than Believe." I shrug.

"Hey according to our bet... Whoever wins the match will be hanging out with Sagi next time. I win, Bye lmao." Aries says and runs away.

"You sly bastard." I say loudly as I chase him around.

Hanging around with him is not bad huh? We make Fire.. Well it'd be better if Sagi- I mean Sag was here.

VIRGO'S POV

Today is amazing. The double date is awesome. Aqua and Gemini are fun to be on a double date with.

We watched Endgame for the nth time today.

Libra and Gemini cried like babies when Iron Man died.

Well me a Aqua had a hard time getting them to stop crying.

And now we are currently sitting in a good restaurant, eating pizzas!

"So, when are you both going to get married?" Gemini asks out of nowhere.

Libra blushes in 50 shades of pink while I just look everywhere but there.

Then Aquarius smacks the back of Gemini's head.

"Stupid, they are still 17...chill." Aqua says.

"Oh yeah, I just had forgotten. Like but seriously can y'all adopt all of us if you ever marry?" Gemini continues.

"You won't stop would you?" Aqua says as she throws an apologetic look to us.

I just laugh and we continue eating!

CANCER'S POV

It's been 2 hours since me and Taurus have been shipping people off.

So far so good. We are just gonna make some necessary changes as the time moves on. The ships so far are: