Chapter Eight

SAGITTARIUS' POV (FINALLY LMAO)

Thank God I found a good excuse or else Leo would have went to search for Pi and Capricorn...

Gemini opens the door after we knock on it.

"Hey Sup?" He asks... Sometimes he is just like me.

"We are playing Never Have I Ever. Wanna join?" Leo asks.

"Do I have a choice?" Gemini asks.

"No." I answer and we all start walking towards the other leader's room.

When we reach the door I knock it.

Well I'm nervous... We both don't really talk.

He opens the door after a while and when he sees me he rolls his eyes and is about to close the door when Leo stops the door from closing and Gemini pushes inside.

And so we are all inside the room now.

I hate to admit... But He got a nice room..

"Why are y'all here?" Scorpio asks.

"Well we wanna play Never Have I Ever." Leo says.

"I don't want to play." He says and is about to push all of us outside when Gemini quickly closes the door from inside and quietly goes and stands behind Leo.

And after a while everyone realises that Scorpio isn't wearing any shirt.
Who cares?

I didn't even look at him lmao. Maybe I did... But it wasn't creepy... I look at Aries too. Lmao. Haha.. Haha. Ha.

And Leo and Gemini nudge him while telling him to wear some clothes..

"Well, it's her problem... It's my room.. My choice to wear clothes or not.." Scorpio says.

"I never even complained. Or perhaps maybe you have started hearing things..." I reply back at him.

He just let out a breathy dark slight chuckle which made all of us confused.

"Let's play." He said as he walked to the bathroom and came out wearing a shirt. And then we sat down in a circle.

While Gemini was preparing the shots of hot sauce for all of us -coz Ophi will kill us if we drink alcohol- I quickly typed... 'Mission completed' and sent it on the group and put my phone in my pocket again.

-Meanwhile-

NO ONE'S POV

After Pisces had let her crush inside... She was really nervous.

Why had Capricorn come to her room? She wondered.

"Hey" She says.

"Hey" He says trying to act as cool as possible.