Chapter Twenty-Five

THRID PERSON'S POV

Virgo's parents were typical parents.

"Hello I'm Virgo's dad, Virgil." Mr. Virgin says.

"I'm Venna, Virgo's mom!" Mrs. Virgin says.

"Nice to meet you all." They both say together.

"Virgo has been doing excellent in everything." Capricorn says with a fake smile on his face.

"That's good to hear from you Capricorn." His parents smile.

Capricorn genuinely smiles back this time.

"How are you Libra? We are seeing you after suca long time. "Venna and Virgil ask.

"I'm good Venna and Virgil. It's good to see y'all healthy and happy too!" Libra smiles.

"Scorpio's Mom was going to come next but due to company issues she isn't able to..... So yeah we were the last people." Virgo's parents says as they hug Virgo and leave.

Scorpio's face visibly turns into a frown... But nonetheless he sighs.

"Let's go." He says and walks out of the room.

No one is sure who Scorpio said that to.

But Sagittarius gets up and leaves  behind him.

Taurus and Aries share a look.

"Let's go." Aries says and goes out.

"Yeah let's go." Taurus says and follows out.

"What's up with them?" Aquarius asks.

"I'll be leaving." Gemini says and leaves.

"What's up with the five of them?" Aqua asks again.

"No one knows.... This seems fishy." Virgo sighs and Capricorn agrees.

GEMINI'S POV

Something is definitely up.

I follow Aries and Taurus and overhear them talking.

"Bruh. Do we need to actually spy on them?" Taurus asks.

"Yeah. You don't wanna know what's going on?" Aries asks as he rolls his eyes.

"Of course I do. But it seems unreal." Taurus says.

"Whom are you spying on?" I ask suddenly.

"Scorpio and Sagittari- What the fuck are you doing here?" Taurus shrieks.

"Ohhh Scorpio and Sagi.... Is there something going on between them?" I ask.

"Here we go. Why the fuck does he have to be there and ruin our plans." Aries curses some more and then finally speaks.

"So yeah. We think something is going on... We just want to know." Aries says.

"Oh I can join you! You are lucky to have me. The best informer out there." I say with smirk.

Aries frowns and is about to get up when I hide behind Taurus.

"Chill man. Let the spying begin!!!" I say and they both sigh.

"Don't worry. I won't tell this to anyone." I smile.

"And we should believe you because?" Aries furrows his eyebrows.

"Come on Aries." Taurus says as she spots Scorpio and Sagittarius and we both quietly follow her.

They both trust me unknown to the fact that Aqua, Cap, Pisces, Virgo, Libra, Leo and Canc are following us as I just messaged them sneakily.

It's about our Group Leaders... Of course everyone should know.....

This is going to be interesting.

ARIES' POV

We walk for a while to the parking lot where Sagittarius and Scorpio are talking standing when I feel that someone is following us.

I look around and see Gemini texting someone.

I snatch the phone from his hand and see that ge is telling the others our location.

He smiles and hides behind Taurus.

Before I can do anything Taurus slaps him and the others arrive.

SAGITTARIUS' POV

"So where are we hanging out?" I ask him.

"I was thinking of going to the nearby gaming arcade or going to the trampoline park which is 45 minutes away or rock climbing which is an hour away." Scorpio says.

Holy-

"You- are you- sure about that?" I ask with wide eyes.

"You see Sagittarius. I like to have fun. If you aren't down for any of these we can just watch a movie-" But I cut him off.

"Let's go to the Trampoline Park then!!!!" I say grinning excitedly and he frowns coz I cut him off but grins anyways.

"Car or motorcycle?" He asks me.

"Motorcycle sounds good." I smirk.

"I know right. It'd be fun." He smirks back.

He brings his bike and I am about to sit behind him when he stops me.

He sneakily points to the mirror on the motorcycle..

I look into it and see literally all of the zodiacs behind a wall trying to spy on us.

"What the fuck are these idiots doing here?" He rubs his temple.

"Push me out of the way and go away. I'll meet you at the bus stop which is three blocks away. They think that something is up and-" I don't even finish when he frowns and pushes me out of the way lightly and goes away on his motorcycle.

Even though pushed lightly, I make it look like it was a hard push.

Aries comes out of nowhere, screaming profanities and helps me up.

"Hey are you okay?" Aries asks.

"I'm good." I fake a fake smile.

"Woah. What happened?" Gemini asks me.

"Actually Orion had called me and Scorpio to his office and he was pissed about his mother not able to come. So he was leaving. I kinda was trying to stop him but he pushed me away." I lie through my teeth.

"Ohh. Okay. It's okay. He must be feeling bad, about his mom. He mustn't have purposely pushed you." Taurus sighs and they tell me that they'll come with me.

"Well, y'all weren't supposed to know about this. They will be mad at me if they come to know that I told you so I guess y'all should just leave. I'll buy some coffee from the cafe near the bus stop three blocks away. And I'll come home late because it's very important. See ya?" I smile at my own lies.

"Yeah okay. Take care yeah?"Aqua says.

"You too Aqua!" I hug her.

"Bro. Yeah. Take care and also I don't know why I feel respect+ for Scorpio. He actually isn't going to the meeting. Ha. That's out leader." Leo smiles.

If only you knew Leo.

I frown.

"Bye Sagittarius." Capricorn says out if nowhere and takes Pisces hand and leaves.

Slowly, Cancer and Taurus leave.

Then Gemini, Libra, Virgo and Aqua leave.

Aries and Leo check on me again and they both leave too.

I give out a sigh of relief.

The things I do for Freaking Scorpio.

I sigh as I start casually walking towards the  bus stop.

Readers!!!! Tomorrow is my last exam of Geometry that's why I was able to update today.

Regular updates from today. Keep Reading, Voting and Commenting!!

Adios,