Chapter 9: New Expendables

The ball of light awoken from the blue sea, the sound of a warm breeze began to surround the 

area.

A floating book entered a humble tent and there a body reside silently enjoying its slumber.

"Master? It's already morning the bandits have prepared a food"

No response was given.

"Master?"

It tried once again to wake the body up but to no avail, nothing happened.

Then it calculated a way on how to wake the slumbering entity.

It floated up in its body and then...

TACK!

"OW! WHAT IS THAT?"

The book landed on the boy's face painfully waking him up.

"The breakfast is ready"

The book replied casually.

"Okay, I'll join the others shortly"

Jemia laughs as things like this never really happen to him, he should've been mad but he cannot since Gem is just trying to wake him up.

Jemia stands up and stretch his body, the book floated towards his robe and hover to gave it to 

him.

He took it and then a message pop up saying an item has been equipped.

He ignored it and yawn.

"Did something happened last night?"

Jemia asked.

"Everything is normal"

"Where's the Blood Soldiers, the dead ones"

"I have stored them in the Blood Bank this morning"

"No one saw them?"

"None"

He nods and leaves the tent to find Gideon outside greeting him, he leads Jemia to where the campsite is.

There he saw the 5 remaining bandits waiting for him, they greet him then give them permission to eat.

The meal for today was Grizzard curry, bear meat with lizard flower.

The lizard flower is oddly delicious, I really hate veggies but this is just glorious.

Before I slept yesterday I saw a large number of people with merchant class.

I asked Gideon about this and he told me it was the annual merchant's month where merchants gathers from different places and set up their shop around the Elder Tree for blessings and fortune.

I got fired up and told them that this will be our destination, I also wanted to check out something along the way.

The only problem was there were no horses around since all of them escaped during the battle, our distance to our location was roughly a kilometer, we could travel there by foot but I hate walking.

I could fly and carry them but I don't want to get unwanted attention yet, I needed to learn more 

about this world.

"Is there anything that we could ride to get there?"

I asked Gideon.

"Freesia could, she can use summoning magic and call a familiar we could use"

I look at Freesia and behind him and she nodded in response.

I jerk my head signaling her to start.