Chapter 21: One Rainy Night

Out of all those people that they can kidnap, how dare they kidnap those kids?

Angerona's briefed me before that there are people watching us and that we should start packing soon.

I immediately devise a plan, I do not intend to just charge and attack them no, I am not that kind of person.

I first determine what kind of person they are before I cross paths with them.

I don't just swing my sword out of nothing at all, I need a reason a good one.

When I find that reason, I will not just swing my sword.

I make them bleed out their orifices while they scream and apologize for the sins they have done.

Call it twisted, call it revenge or overkill.

But I just return what they gave, with the interest of course.

Now then, the reason has appeared it's time to relish it.

The cloud started to rumble, the people under the dome did not heed any attention to it.

But the blonde woman started shaking.

The other started to check what was wrong with their every inch of concerned eyes.

The pathfinder was acting like this how come?

"S-s-somethi-something is co-coming."

She trembles without knowing why, but the team immediately planned an escape without any hesitation.

They activated all their suit but the blonde woman suddenly stopped trembling and looked at everyone with eyes full of despair and regret.

"They're here."

Lighting suddenly struck outside the barrier.

And a maiden clad in holy armor appeared with the boy that wears all-black clothing.

The boy looked at everyone outside the barrier and smiled while sweetly saying the words.

"Hello, mind if we join you?"

The cloud started to cry, lamenting the fate of these unfortunate souls.

The Blonde woman without question tried running but stopped abruptly as her body was cut cleanly in two.

As her organs reached the ground and her blood mixed with the rain.

The others could not process what they have witnessed some peed their pants while the others passed out in fear.

"Play with them for a bit but don't kill them yet."

The maiden dashed through them slicing their fingers in a precise and clean manner.

They screamed in horror as they look and feel the pain of losing all their fingers.

Having no chance of winning they tried running away in different places but all of them are suddenly grouped up in a single area.

The maiden pushes them all in one corner by pinching them one by one in the gut.

She considered this as "soft-punch" since she was not supposed to kill them.

"It isn't fun if they can't fight, here have some healing."

The boy cast the skill Regeneration allowing all of them to regain their lost health and mana along with their fingers.

They picked up their weapons and looked at the boy with disgusts and anger.

"You fucking piece of shit."