Chapter 5. Meeting The Bandits

I almost passed out looking at the skill and stats, is this true? Am I dreaming again?

Why is my Health and Mana have a lot of zero? And those stats are over the top.

Not to mention those skills and the other skills with (Ultimate).

Argh!!

This is so frustrating I need answers right now.

My eye landed on the floating book.

“Hey you! I have some question for you, who is this hero? Why is his stats so OP, What is this world, and what the heck is this skills? Also where is Gem?”
I ask not refraining myself stopping.

“The Hero Darin was my former master and the Hero who save the world from the Demon God, He became powerful due to the strengthening materials he use to enhance himself in defeating the Demon God”

Okay? So he save this world train himself and defeat the Demon God, That is so fantasy!

“This World was called Immanis, It was made up of different species primarily Human, Demi-Human, Non Humans and Spirit Being, among all other type as well.

There are currently 12 Different cities 6 being ruled by humans, 4 was by the Demi-Humans and the other 2 are controlled by Non-Humans.

The skills that you have inherited is an Archive Skill from the hero, all this skill is what the hero use in this adventure, he was given a class “Skill Editor” which allows him to edit skills and me as his tool was use to do it.

The passive skill: Blood Gem was now gone due to the “Assimilation” But the ego was still left because of the Passive skill: Blood Ego”

Is that so?

“What about you? What exactly are you and what can you do?”

“I am the former Book of Guidance, an item that was assimilated into being a skill, but now I am Blood Book of Guidance, upon being fuse with Blood Gem, I can use skills that you can use, I cannot be destroyed as long as you are alive.”

Oh, Okay that is enough for me, I am contended of knowing where the fuck I am in the first place.

“Thank you, so is this treasures are that world’s currency? If so, tell me more about it”

I said as I pick up the platinum coin that same size as a dime.

“Yes as you can see, there are platinum coins here and they are considered the highest currency followed by gold, silver and copper.

In that world they have this money equivalent in which 10 coppers was equivalent to 1 silver while 25 silvers in equivalent to 1 gold and 100 is equivalent to 1 platinum."

“So, if you would count all the treasures here how many is it now?”

I play with the coin and toss in the air.

“If I would add all the coins in the other floors the over all value would be 999,000,000,000,000 in that world”

I put back the coin anxiously…

My jaw drop at that number, what the fuck? What in the actual fuck? How the hell does this hero got so rich? That is like a lot of money are you kidding me?All of this feel so, sureal that it never gave me a chance to let it sink in!

“Tha-That’s al-almost, tr-trillion.”

I said while my tongue is shaking at that numerical value I just saw.

“Yes, since the hero have once use a edited skill that allows him to earn money and be the riches man in that world”

That hero is an absolute cheat!