Chapter 26: The Rabbit and the Elf.

A large number of adventurers ran outside to help while the others checked on their families.

Some civilians stayed inside the guild while requesting emergency assistance from the nearest adventurer to help them check on their families as well.

The guards reported the situation to the guild master, she requested that the guards stay in the guild to help the remaining civilian, two agreed while the other 3 declined as they still need to pass the message to the other guild in the city.

"Vire!"

A small spirit feline appeared and turns itself into a toddler size human with cat ears and tails.

"I want you to call every guild member in the guild rooms, tell the remaining executives that have the lightest work to come outside and help while the others will stay and be on guard in case a monster strayed too far in the guild, Tell Kanna that I'll leave the guild to her while I'm gone."

The guild master called every guild member inside the guild including those that are working on papers works and those that are busy using the guild rooms for certain purposes, they were called into the main hall to help outside or give assistance and protection to the civilians that were left in the guild.

"On it!"

The spirit split himself into large numbers and entered the doors that leads to different guild rooms.

"I am going out! I'll leave Kanna to take care of the guild in the meantime"

She look at Regga and spoke with authority.

"Volto may know you but that doesn't mean I trust you, that being said I can't leave you here in my guild."

The guild master then diverts his attention to the boy behind Regga.

"Stay here okay? you will be safe here with Auntie Kanna"

The boy seemed to be scared but Regga comforted him and assured the kid that she will return.

"Will Grandpa return with you?"

The kid asked with worry in his eyes.

"He will, I promise!"

She smiled and the kid's face soften.

The guild master signaled one of the adventurers to take care of the kid.

A middle-aged adventurer answered the guild master's call and smiled at the kid.

The boy was reluctant at first but he didn't retaliate as he himself knows the danger that they are in.

The Guild Master fixed her coat and comb her hair with her hands before going out.

"Let's go."

Accompanied by Regga, they set foot outside the guild.

----

"Help me!"

A man cried out in fear as monsters chase him from behind.

"Anyone please, somebody help me"

A stream of flame surges through entangling the monster.

"Hngghh"

The monster let out a groaning noise as it gets tangled by flame magic.

The man saw the scene and how the gigantic figure struggle under the effects of the spell.

"Move, that is if you don't wanna get burnt."

An imposing voice was heard behind the monster.

A regal elf and a rabbit woman is running towards the monster to dealt a critical blow.

The glowing daggers aura permeated towards the monster skin killing it instantly, where in it disintegrated leaving only a core that crumbles upon being expose outside it's host body.

Three more monster ran towards their direction.

"Burn them, Fiore."

A fairy appeared out of thin air then produce a massive amount of controlled flame that only burned the monsters.

The man ran in fear not from the monsters but from these two.

"You did not do that inside the guild, so this is what Guild Masters are made of?"

Regga said casually as threw a powered up blade towards the incoming monster, the blade hit the target that the black aura ate the monster's body.

"I was hoping to subdue them by knocking it down, I did not know it would turn out that way."

She then pointed her finger at Regga.

"Burn"

A blast of fire magic was unleashed by the summon passing over Regga's head by just an inch burning the monster behind her.

"Can't say the same to you, I never would have thought that you would be this powerful."

The Guild Master sarcastically with the a hint of malice in her tone.

Regga smirk from the sudden provocation. 

She threw a dagger at her direction that hit the nearest monster's head.

The elf gave her the cold her as she gets back at her by raising her eye brow once as if saying: "try me"

The elf looked away remembering their current situation.

"I still do not trust you but with this moment we need every help we can get"

Regga nodded in response but was about to reply but was stopped when a blade gets under her chin.

"But the moment you try to do anything suspicious, I swear on my name that I will do anything in my power to end you, White Bandit."

Regga sighed, she knew huh?

"Well, best believe that I will not do anything that can potentially hinder the current situation, though you are half right about me being White Bandit."

Regga maneuver her body side ways as she stole the dagger that the elf as holding.

"This is mine after all."

She said while holding the dagger, the elf just looked at her with a watchful gaze.

"I'll enjoy my time with you, Guild Master."

Two men ran towards their direction.

"Master, we have something to report"

They opened a bag revealing a something that shocked the Guild Master.

"What the hell is this."

The guild master said in horror as she saw what was inside the bag.