Chapter 23: Onwards Regga!

"Please show your identification" 

Regga showed her Adventurer ID to the guards.

 The guards claimed the ID and then put it on a stone slab placed beside them. 

The stone slab began glowing different letters, the ID began glowing white. 

The guard nodded her head and then gave the card back. 

"Proceed." 

Regga thank her as she walked towards the towering city gates.

 Several guards were designated in each place, from the verification area to the gates and the tower next to it. 

She joined the people that waits for the gate to open. 

"That's tenth, open the gates!"

 A soldier gave out a command causing the two guards to open the gate. 

Regga walked and there she saw the bustling city of Plyth. 

"Well then, where should I start?"

 "Miss, would you like some phacees fruit? it only cost 4 bronze coins!" 

A child approached her, and she then had an idea. 

"I'll give you something more, just answer my question would you?" The child beamed and agreed. 

----

"Miss this is a bit too much, I only answered your question this is just-"

Regga stopped his words from leaking out. 

"Shh, treat it like a bronze coin we don't want other people stealing it from you right?"

 "Yeah but-"

 "Go home and start to take care of your family, you're still a kid you're not supposed to be doing this type of thing, also go back in here tomorrow I have another task for you."

 The boy seemed a bit reluctant but he just accept the pouch filled with platinum, he then handed out all the fruits to her. 

"Well then, I'll see you around kid"

 Regga bid farewell as she took a bite of one of the phacees from the basket.

 "That kid knew how to pick proper phacees."

 Two pairs of eyes observe Regga from afar.

 Silver Dagger Tavern. 

This is a good place to start my mission, she opened the doors and saw people laughing and drinking in different directions. 

Adventurers and normal folk get together here just fine. 

She walks through the counter and orders herself booze.

 This was supposed to be a mission but it's just Regga enjoying herself.

 A man appeared behind her and fondled her breasts.

"Hey there, mind if we join you?" 

Regga's eye landed on the server who just bowed his head while sweating bullets.

 This happened before, isn't it? 

She turned around and saw two middle-aged men looking like sobriety left them years ago.

Probably an adventurer probably within D rank, one is a swordsman and while the other uses a bow, they use a middle-range item in their caliber which hints at the fact that they are indeed within that rank or lower. 

Perfect. 

She smiled and talked sweetly to the two blood sacks.

 "Now who are these two handsome fellas with me here today?"

 Her skills began activating.

<Passive Skill: Cutesy Charm- Increase the user's appeal while boosting any seduction related skill the user possessed.>

 <Skill: Lamia's Tongue- The user will be able to manipulate a target of the opposite sex.> 

"Oh boys, my eyes are up here."

She started to distract them while two shadows seep into their drinks. 

"You're a pretty lady, keep us company and we will pay you, how does that sound?" 

"If the price is right"Regga licked her lips, 

"Only if you finished those drinks first." 

She blinked then the two men immediately gobbled their drinks up.The two men began breathing like an animal. 

"Come on boys." 

Regga finished her booze leaving a generous payment and an extra tip to the server.

The men began acting like a dog craving to follow their master.

They book a room upstairs and entered together. 

A red mark appeared in the door when it shut close but briefly disappeared after two seconds.

"Eat." 

The two men began grumbling and their bodies contorting on the floor. 

"You bitch!" 

She smiled while putting a finger in her lips seductively. 

"Shh,I kept my promise to accompany you, now I'm gonna need the payment." 

The two man began growling loudly

Their soul is currently experiencing excruciating pain that their body feels tenfolds, if an attack was inflicted on an individual's soul the flesh would feel the agonizing pain greater than the initial limit of pain tolerance a body possess.

"Stop it please, I'm begging you please stop."

Tears and snot mix as they contort and scream as loudly as they could.

"Please anything- I will-."

"Make it stop please."

Regga looked down and spoke nonchalantly.

"I remember you calling me a bitch, now you are suddenly begging? where is the courage you project earlier?"

They cannot comprehend nor pay any attention to what she said,

Pain- no it's more than that.

They deserved it, in all actuality she could've done something more than just killing their soul but this is a mission she cannot afford to attract any kind of unwanted attention that is the reason why she cast a sound banishing spell and magic seal.

After struggling for a while their bodies went limp and when they opened their eyes are invaded by pitch black darkness.

They blinked which cause their eyes to return to normal.

"We would be busy starting tomorrow, but now we gotta act the part first"

Regga tugged the demon-possessed bodies and smiled.

"Make sure you make me happy before the next sun"

Then everything is history.