Part 6: massive room

"why aren't you going to the fair?" He asks, as you walk.
You shrug.
"Feels off...like something could happen" you mumble.
"I could come with you?" He asks hesitantly.
You consider it.
"Sure" you smile.
He nods.
"Well...i must get going home now, I'll see you at the fair" he smiles, kinda rushed.
"Oh, right. Okay" you nod.
"Goodbye, y/n"
"Goodbye" you wave.

You still didn't want to go home, maybe peeping into the sewer wouldn't hurt. Surely?
You turn around and sneak back to the little pathway from the bridge.
There was a slightly steep uneven pathway down, your only option.
You crouch and shuffle yourself down to the bottom, you feel yourself slip so you put a hand down quickly to slow your fall. Pieces of gravel and small stone dig into your hand, you wince as you slowly pull your hand up.

You look at your hand, a couple pieces had pierced the skin. You gently wipe them away.
The tunnel was just open for the entire world, what harm would it really cause? It would be closed if it was dangerous.
You look at water, dirty. Of course. You hop on some stones across to the entrance, it didn't make difference if you're about to walk down it. You sigh and trudge your way down the first tunnel. It turned off into a big room, a few tunnels leading elsewhere. You go to the right one. the water got deeper, around mid calf.

You keep walking until you reach a turn off, you couldnt turn right as there were bars there. There were a few tunnels with those, one was across the left direction. Was it a dead end? You go the left tunnel, there was a tunnel. You couldn't see around the corner on the right wall.
You turn through it, and a long tunnel to what looked like a massive empty room.