Part 9: BILL

You look up at the Ferris wheel. Yesterday's event had stuck with you more than you thought it would. Who was down there? And why did they let you go? You turn around, jumping. It was only bill.
He looked concerned.
"Is something wrong?" He asks.
"I, yeah- no nothings wrong" you smile, relieved it was him.
There was a certain look in his eyes, as if he could read your mind.
He was watching you as you look away from him, his eyes were slightly intimidating.
"Shall we go then?" He asks.
"Y-yeah" you smile, nodding.

You were admiring the different games. You turn and look at him, he had won a teddy bear. He smiles at you, then spots something in the distance. The music was loud, the lights from the different games and rides were flashing on his face. He leans down and his hand brushes on your back, making you jump.
"We should go back towards the Ferris wheel" he yells, the music made it hard to hear him even when yelling.
You nod, he puts his hand on your back and leads you back towards the Ferris wheel. You hear someone calling your name, that was David.
"Don't" bill warns, he looks behind him.

Bill tucks the bear under his arm and grabs you by the shoulders. He had a firm grip, cold hands too. He tucks you in front of him and guides you the the left of the Ferris wheel.
"Bill?" You call, he doesn't answer and keeps watching the people calling you. He lets your shoulders go, you move your shoulders a bit. His grip was quite firm.
You try looking around him but he puts his arm so you can't step to the side.
"Bill?!" You yell, what was his problem? You were going to have to see David at some point.
You keep yelling, you step to him so youre looking up at his chin. "Bill!" You yell one last time.
He turns and looks at you, his eyes looked bright. They calm down when looking at you.
"It's David" he yells over the music.
You shrug. He huffs slightly. "He's trying to find you" he yells, pushing you to the side so he's covering you.
"I'll have to encounter him at some point!" You yell, the music seemed to be getting louder. Or your voice was going from yelling.
Bill pulls you slightly to his side and the Ferris wheel.
A hand grabs bills shoulder, he looked as if he expected it.
The hand tugs at his shoulder but he doesn't budge, then the second attempt he moves.
David was stood behind him, with a grim look on his face.