Chapter 24: Death

It's eyes flicker blue, it shakes its head and glares down at you. It didn't look hungry anymore, you lean up hesitantly to see it's face.
A clown. Why was there a clown after you? And in bills house.
"BILL" you scream out, grabbing it's arms and trying to push away. You lean back, it doesn't seem to budge.
It makes a sigh type of noise.
"HELP" you cry, the clown steps backwards and leans against the kitchen island. It holds its head, shaking it with it's eyes closed.
You jump down, bringing the glass with you. It smashes beside your foot, some shards go flying into your foot. You cry out, stepping backwards.
The clown uses its spare arm to reach for you. You slip away, but slip and fall onto the glass. You yelp out again, trying to push up off of the floor, looking over at it. Its eyes were flicking orange and blue, as it leans down the grab you. You reach out to drag yourself on your knees, away from whatever it was.
You forgot the glass was there, a massive scrape up your shin. And a shard in your knee. You feel the tears pouring.
"What do you w-want" you ask, standing up slowly. No response.
"Answer me" you plead, it was stood still. It's arm still outstretched towards you.
No way were you hesitating escaping this 7'0 clown.
You limp towards the kitchen archway.
"Bi-bill" you say under your breath, looking at your cuts made you feel nauseous. You grip the stairs, your head going fuzzy. You lay yourself down on the stairs, it's hand curls around the doorway slowly. Well this wasn't how you planned on dying.