Part 12: Where?

You look at the pile of teddies again. So it definitely wasn't your imagination when your eyes got covered. You feel arms wrap around you.
David was starting.
"David this doesn't feel right" you say, shying away.
"Don't be selfish" he growls, kissing your neck carelessly.
You try shoving him off but he pushes you down onto the floor and looks down at you. He looked angry.
You try moving away but he puts a hand beside you head, he starts undoing his belt with his other hand.
Your eyes widen, oh no.
You feel tears form. He hadn't given up, why did he want it so bad?
You keep trying to push him off, he manages to get his belt undone. He puts a hand under your leg and pulls you together. The belt was digging into your inner thigh. You look away but he pushes his lips back onto yours.

David sits up, and starts trying to undo your jeans. You move your hips away from him and he drags you back.
You hear movement behind you.
David heard it too.
"there it is" he says under his breath. He keeps fiddling with your jeans.
"Let's be quick then" he stares at you angrily.
You shake your head, he was messing with his jeans. So you manage to get a bit away and stumble up. He gets up and nearly drops down. "Get back here y/n" he snarls. You run quickly backwards. David looks around. Then stands still.
"It's here" he says.
"W-what?" You ask, wiping your eyes.
"Where though" he mumbles, still walking to you. He turns and looks around the back wall.

He turns back to you, he sees something above and behind you. His face drops.