Five

Y/n pov:
When we made it to six flags Naomi was so excited and it made me happy seeing her happy. When we walked up to the booth, Kobe paid for our wristbands and we were off to put Naomi on the rides she wanted to go on.

As we walked around both Kobe and I held one of Naomi's hands as she swung our arms back and forth. When she caught eyes on the coyote canyon blaster, she pulled us both towards it. Kobe decided to be the one to stand on the side while Naomi and I got on the ride.

It was a bit exciting for her, seeing her scream and enjoying the ride. Of course Kobe decided to record us while waving every time we came to his view.

After the ride Naomi pulled me towards Kobe and she took his hand, pulling us both to next ride.

"I wanna go in this one I wanna go on this one."

"Your up," I smiled at Kobe.

"I guess so."

•••••••

After a long day of excitement, Naomi was all tired out and it was time to head home. When Kobe put her in the car seat and fastened it, she yawned as loud as she could and went to sleep.

Now Kobe and I was left in awkward silence which I didn't like so I turned the radio up but not too loud.

"Man I hate this song," he said.

"What..I kinda like it," I smiled.

"Well I hate it..they play this song too much when it's not even good."

"Well your music taste is not good."

"I have the best music taste..you of all people should know that."

I rolled my eyes while Kobe turned the radio back down.

"So did you have fun?" He asked while glancing at me.

"Yeah I did..I haven't had that much fun in a long time but did you enjoy yourself?"

"I did..Naomi complains that I work too much so I decided to take the day off for her."

"Is Monroe no fun," I teased.

"Haha no no Monroe can be fun but before she came along I would always take her places or do fun things at home so she wouldn't be sad all the time but now since I've started back working we don't do a lot of fun things we used to."

"Well since I'm back for good I'm taking your place at being the fun parent."

"Haha we'll see about that."'

"We will."

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised my head up a bit. Kobe laughed at me while putting his attention back on the road. I glanced over at him, staring for a moment and thinking about if I should ask him this question.

So bad I wanted to know how him and Monroe met but I'll know I'll get jealous if I knew.

"What?" He asked.

I shook my head quickly, feeling embarrassed that he noticed me staring.

"Whatever you got to say...say it."

I played with my nails for a second then took a deep breath.

"How did you and Monroe meet?"

Kobe cleared his throat while adjusting in his seat.

"Well she is my new personal assistant," he said.

"Ah so it is true about the boss always going for the assistant."

He looked at me then back at the road, shaking his head.

"Not always but in my case I guess it true."

"If we were still together..would you have cheated on me with her?" I asked while looking at out the window.

"If I'm being honest...no I wouldn't have."

"Then why are you with her....I've been gone for a year and some months and your already engaged but you never proposed to me and we've been together for a very long time."

"Monroe was there for me when you were gone..I was at my lowest and I had to put on a happy face just so Naomi wouldn't be sad as well...some days I felt like giving up and Monroe came into my life and you should know the rest."

"So you love her?"

"Yeah and I want to tell you that she's...pregnant."

When Kobe said that a sharp pain hit me. It felt like I was getting stabbed through the heart then pain disappeared to leave me feeling sad.

"S-she's pregnant."

"Yeah..eight weeks."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes I am."

"Well if your happy-."

"Don't say that your happy because I can tell that your not and I get it."

"Well congratulations."

"Thank you."

I saw him glancing at me from the corner of my eyes and I tried so hard to not look at him. Instead I glanced out of the window, trying my hardest to keep my emotions bottled up.

If I didn't do what I did, Kobe would've never got engaged and got Monroe pregnant. One day he would've proposed to me and we could've grew our family but now that plan is dead.

I should be happy for them both and happy for Naomi when gets to have fun with new her baby sister or brother. Kobe has moved on for the better and I think I should too but I know if I can.