Nine

Kobe pov:
I stared out the window as y/n backed out of the driveway. This takes me back to when I kicked her out the first time for coming home extremely high.

~flashback~

"Okay baby girl what do you wanna watch now?" I asked Naomi who was sitting on the floor playing with her doll.

"I wanna watch Trolls."

"Again..but we've already watched that today."

"Trolls trolls trolls trolls."

"Okay okay we'll watch trolls again," I laughed.

I tapped on the the movie and Naomi stood up, staring at the screen with a big smile on her face. Over on the night stand I looked at my phone, hoping y/n had called or texted me but she didn't.

She left this morning looking a little off but she said she'll be back later, and now is later and I'm kinda worried.

Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly grabbed it, seeing that Tiffany was calling me.

"Stay right there Naomi I'll be right back."

"Okay daddy."

I answered the phone and walked in the kitchen, already having a feeling this was bad.

"Hey Kobe is y/n home? I asked because we had plans and she never showed up."

"No she's not home...she left earlier today barely saying a word but did you try calling her phone."

"Yes multiple times and no answer...she didn't tell you where she was going?"

"No she only she said she'll be back later...."

I heard the front door opening and I had a feeling it was y/n.

"I think y/n just just walked in..I'll tell her you asked for her."

"Okay."

I hung the phone, shoving it in my pocket while walking back into the living room. Y/n was standing up against the door with a smile on her face and her shirt a little jacked. She looked satisfied which concerned me.

"Where were you all day?" I asked.

"I was.....somewhere..yeah I was somewhere," she said while giggling.

"Naomi..baby girl can you go in your room please."

"Ah Naomi my little sweet sweet girl."

She slowly walked towards Naomi, looking like she was about to pass out but she fought it.

"Mommy are you okay?".

"Y-yes sweetie...I am great!"

I walked over to them both, picking up Naomi and y/n grabbed the edge of the table for support.

"Sit down..we'll talk when I get back."

"Mmhm."