Tweleve

Monroe pov:
On the way the Jason's, all I could think about was what he needed to talk about. He's never the type of person that wants to talk unless it's about "business".

What if it's a set up for something? No it can't be a set up. I know Jason and I know he's not capable of doing something shady like that. The only thing he would want to talk about with me is this child of his I'm carrying.

I just hope this talk will end on a good note instead of us cussing each other out.

I walked on the porch, talking a deep breath before knocking on the door. I expected Jason to be the one who would open the door but it was Travis.

"Yo what's up?"

"Hey Travis, Jason called and said we needed to talk."

"Oh yeah yeah he's in the back."

He stepped back to let me in the house and of course Jason was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

"So what do we need to talk about?" I said.

"Sit and we'll talk."

He nodded to the chair that was in front of me and I sat down, trying to get comfortable. I watched him take one more hit of the blunt then he mashed the top part of it on the ash tray.

"So is that baby really mine or is it that pretty little Fiancé of yours?"

"If it wasn't yours I would've never called to tell you."

"You could be lying for all I know."

"I wouldn't lie to you Jason....you want to be in our child's life?"

He stared at the tv for a second then looked back at me.

"I don't wanna be a dead beat like my old man so yeah...I wanna be in our child's life."

What he just said made me too happy and all I wanted to do was hug him.

"I'm glad you came to your senses."

"I'm glad I did too."

Y/n pov:
It was getting a little hot in this closet that I was hiding in, but I still needed to be quiet. I watched Monroe moved over to the couch next to Jason and she put her arms around his neck.

Watching Monroe get all flirty with Jason just made my blood boil. She cheated on Kobe and now has him wrapped around her finger, making him believe the child she's carrying is his.

It took everything in me to not lash out on her. I just need this confession and that will be the end of everything.

"I have a question to ask though," said Jason.

I moved closer while holding my phone in the crack of door, making sure it picks up everything they're saying.

"What?"

"The crack that you bought...did you take a hit of it?"

"Oh no I didn't...I'm pregnant remember."

"Then what did you do with it?"

"Don't worry about it," she said while leaning in to kiss his neck.

"I am gonna worry about it..I need to know where my shit goes Monroe."

"Damn you worried about the feds and you sound like them-."

"Monroe I'm not playing...who did you give that bag too."

She looked away from Jason and stood up.

"You really wanna know who I gave it too."

"Nah bit- yeah I wanna know."

"I gave it to my fiancés baby mama...well I didn't actually give it to her but I put it in her purse and surprised her."

"Fucking bitch," I whispered.

Jason frowned while adjusting himself in the couch.

"Did she want it or you just put it in there."

"I just put it in there..she may have wanted it anyways since she's a crackhead."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, keeping myself calm. So bad I wanted to bust out of the closet but I didn't.

"If she didn't want it..why did you put it in her purse..you basically just wasted my shit."

"I needed her to back away from my family Jason..putting that coke in her bag did the trick..it was either that or Kobe would've chosen her."

"You chose me..what's the difference?"

"I didn't chose you..I need you."

Jason laughed to himself but that just made Monroe even more mad.

"You crazy as fuck..you know that right."

"I'm not crazy...whatever I want I get it."

"Ayo..I think it's time for you to bounce."

"You wanted the truth and now your kicking me out."

"I'm kicking you out because your crazy as fuck..you cheated on your dude with me but you set his baby mama up so she wouldn't be around y'all anymore and now she can't see her kid..yeah your fucking crazy."

"Whatever...but since you wanna be in your child life I expect you to show up at my next doctors appointment."

"Yeah ite," he said sarcastically.

Monroe walked out of the room and headed towards the front door. I ended the video and when I heard the door shut I walked out.

"You got all that yo?"

"Yeah I did...it took everything in me to not beat her ass."

"You a good one cuz I would've if I was you."

The door opened again, making my heart drop because Monroe walked back in.

"And another thing......"

Monroe and I made eye contact and she slowly walked started walking.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was here visiting my old friend aka old drug dealer."

"Where were you this whole time?"

"Oh in that closet right there...I was getting your confession about you putting that bag of coke in my purse."

She stopped walking and frowned at me. Whatever she was thinking about doing I was ready.

"You what!"

"Yeah..got it all on my phone."

I patted my back pocket and Monroe charged at me. For a pregnant woman she could move fast.

"You bitch!" She yelled.

Monroe grabbed me trying to reach for my back pocket but shoved her. Before I could do anything else, Jason grabbed Monroe and of course she tried to get from his grip.

"Get out!" Jason said.

"Get off of me!"

I rushed out of the house without looking back. I needed to get to Kobe's before get out of his grip. I quickly got into my car, putting my seatbelt on then starting the car. Monroe busted out of the house and I put the car in reverse, backing out onto the road.