Ten

Y/n pov:
"Huh your up this late," said Tiffany.

I took a deep breath while staring at the magazine that was on the coffee table in front of me. Again Tiffany was getting loads of magazines from PEOPLE and still have yet to make an complaint.

I enjoy reading through some of them but most of the time they mail her five of the same copies.

"So how was the dinner?" She asked while sitting next me.

"I get the vibe that it didn't go well so spill it."

"Kobe kicked me out again," I said.

"What! Why?"

I bent down to unzip my purse that was on the floor against the coach, then I pulled out the bag of coke.

"He kicked me out because of this."

Tiffany eyes widen and she looked at me with confusion.

"Y/n....."

"No Tiffany I'm not using again."

"Then why do you have that in your bag."

"I don't know...it wasn't in my bag yesterday I'm sure of so somebody had to have put this in my bag."

"Who could've put that in your bag?"

"I think Monroe did...she's the only one who had two opportunities to do it."

"And what were those opportunities?"

"One was when she invited me inside but had to go back into her car for her purse and the other was when I was in the back with Kobe and Naomi while she was cooking."

She thought about it for a minute and I was hoping she would be on my side.

"I mean she is the only one who could've did it and I know I didn't do but why would she do something like that."

" I don't know...maybe since I've came back she thinks I'm gonna take Kobe away from her but I'm going to get proof she did it."

"How?"

"Ima visit my old dealer Jason."

•••••••••

I pulled up to Jason house, seeing his right hand man Travis on the porch smoking. Being back here after a year brings back memories. Specially the memory of me getting kick out just to come back here.

~flashback~

I pulled up to Jason's house again, feeing like shit and needed to get my mind off of things. Kobe kicked me out for being high and I see where he was coming from.

Don't nobody want to be around an addict, specially me when I look like this. My hair was messy, my shirt was falling off of my shoulder and my eyes haven't went back to its normal color.

Out of all the places I could've went to, I chose Jason's. I need one more hit just to take the pain away but I needed money in order to do that.

I grabbed my purse and dug into it. Looking for 20 bucks or maybe 10.

"Damnit!" I yelled.

I looked in the glove compartment, moving stuff around to see if I had dropped some money in there but I didn't. I checked my pockets on my jeans and I felt what it maybe money and I pulled it out.

20 dollars was in my jeans and I remember grabbing it from off the dresser this morning.

"Yes," I said while kissing the money.

I got out of the car and rushed up the porch and when I got to the door I knock on it twice. Travis opened the door and he blew smoke in my face which I didn't mind.

"I see you back for round two...c'mon girl."

I walked in the house seeing everybody smoking, getting a hit of coke or laid out high. I gave Jason the 20 dollars and he smiled at me while tossing me a bag of coke.

"Nice of you to come back," he said.

"Well you do sale good drugs."

"Damn right I do."

~end of flashback~

I approached the house and Travis stopped smoking to look at me.

"Y/n! I haven't seen you in a long time..you look good."

"Thanks.. a year in rehab helped."

"If you went to rehab then why the hell you back here?"

"Because I need to ask Jason something if that's okay?"

"Yeah it's fine..he should be in the back getting the money situated."

"K."

I opened the door and walked in, immediately seeing Jason in the back putting a rubber band on the stack of money in his hand.

"Just to let you know we're all out of the goods," Jason said without looking up to see who it is.

"How are you a drug dealer and don't have any drugs?"

"Well..boss man is late on shipment..clearly he doesn't want money."

He looked up at me while squinting as I approached him and he put a smile on face.

"Y/n...one of my favorite buyers is back in town, whenever the shipment comes the coke is on me."

"Oh no no I'm done with drugs if you can tell."

"If you don't want drugs then why are you here?"

I dug in my pocket and pulled out the bag of coke, dropping on the table in front of him. He picked it up and looked at it closely then looked back at me.

"This bag was from the last batch...how did you get this."

"Well I wanted to ask you...did a woman by the name of Monroe come back here and bought that bag."

"She did come by and bought the last small bag but I don't know if this is the bag that she bought since it's just a bag."

When Jason said that a wave of relief hit me but anger hit me as well. Monroe plan came to a success but not for long.

"Well now I need your help for proof."

"Proof for what..if this got anything to do with the feds I'm not-."

"It's not I promise..see I just came back from rehab not to long ago and I was reunited with my daughter and her father Kobe..Monroe is engaged to Kobe and  she bought that bag right there to set me up and now I can't see my daughter again."

"I knew she was crazy but I didn't know she was that crazy."

"You know her?"

"Yeah...she claim that baby she carrying is mine but I know that baby ain't mine."

To hear that Kobe may not be the father of her child kinda made me less angry. I wanted to scream yes but I held in my excitement.

"Since you know her..I want you to get her to confess."

"I'm not sure about allat."

"Look Jason just please...I can't live without seeing my little girl so I just need this one favor..I'll even pay you."

"Nah nah...I'll help but I'm not gonna promise you this is gonna work."

"It will."