3: Team Glory

TP POV:

"Guys, this is Jeon Jeongguk. He's a novice Reaper. He'll be joining your team as of today. Take good care of him" Namjoon introduced the raven to his new team.

"Sup kid, I'm Min Yoongi. I'm a summoner type reaper. Meaning, I can summon beasts. I was a university student before I killed myself" Yoongi introduced himself in an odd way. Jeongguk just nodded with a blank face.

"I'm Jung Hoseok! Your hope and sunshine! I'm a strength type reaper. I was a construction worker in the past" Hoseok introduced rather loudly. Jeongguk then realized it how all the reapers introduce themselves.

"Kim Seokjin, healer type. Was a nurse before I stabbed myself in the neck" Seokjin said with a laugh. The raven was taken aback slightly by his straightforward attitude.

"I'm Park Jimin. Element type. Lightning to be exact. I was just your average joe. I'm also Taetae's best friend since birth!" Jimin said with a wide smile that almost hid his eyes. Jeongguk turned to Taehyung with a raised eyebrow. The said brunette just smiled in confirmation.

"Kim Taehyung, mentalist type." Taehyung introduced himself once more. But he never said what he was in his past life. That kind of rubbed Jeongguk the wrong way.

"Namjoon, you should introduce yourself too. He'll be seeing more of you anyway" Yoongi pushed the tall male beside the raven. Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait, isn't Namjoon the manager? why is he in a team?" The raven inquired. "he isn't. But he spends so much time here that he might as well be" Seokjin teased making everyone snort except for Namjoon and Jeongguk. "I see" was all the raven said.

"Alright then, Kim Namjoon. Transformation type. A wolf to be exact. I was a professor in the previous life" Namjoon said. Jeongguk ah'ed at him before looking at the others who were staring at him with expecting eyes. "Jeon Jeongguk. Don't know which type. Mafia boss" the raven said shortly.

A series of oos filling the room at his answer. "That's so cool!" Jimin said and giggled. "I know right?! And he's handsome too!" Taehyung squealed along. The rest just chuckled whilst Jeongguk just stared at the brunette with intense eyes.

"All right, we should check Jeongguk's attribute now." Namjoon got back on track. "How are we going to do that?" The raven asked.

"A mentalist type reaper can check your attribute, power level, soul weapon type and a lot of different things" Hoseok replied. "Taehyung, if you don't mind..." Namjoon said and gestured to the raven.

"I don't mind at all" Taehyung said almost seductively as he looked at the smirking raven. But the brunette's playfulness soon vanished and his eyes started to glow a silver-ish blue.

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung's glowing eyes scanned him from top to bottom before slowly dissipating back to their soft brown color. "He's a strength type and his level..oof" Taehyung said dramatically as if was stung by Jeongguk's strength level.

"Okay. Send in a report to me later. As for you Jeongguk, congratulations for joining team Glory" Namjoon patted the raven's back before leaving.

"Ey! Since you're the strength type, why don't we have a duel-" "I think the hell not!" Taehyung cut off Hoseok sternly.

"What! Why not?!" Hoseok whined loudly. "Yeah, why not?" The raven asked in a deep voice as his black eyes bored into Taehyung's small frame.

"His strength level is way too high. You can't battle with him if you wanna survive Hobi hyung" Taehyung stated matter-of-factly. "Just how strong is he for you to say that Tae?" Seokjin said with an eyebrow raised.