Epilogue

TP POV:

A huge surge of lightning came crashing down from the sky and burned a few evil spirits that lingered. The heart-shaking thunder came soon after.

A squeak left Baekhyun at the sound. Jeongguk withdrew his blazing longsword after he knew the job was done.

"It's so unfair that you have five soul weapons and I'm still stuck with one even after six years!" The smaller huffed annoyed.

Jeongguk chuckled, "you're too stupid". The raven had changed in the past five years. His hair wasn't that long anymore, he was more expressive, his style is pretty much the same but he's bigger in size now.

Compared to Taehyung, Jeongguk looks like a beast. If he's standing beside the pretty brunette full of pretty colors, Jeongguk looks like death.

But that didn't stop Taehyung from publicly swooning over the other. And vise versa.

"Chanyeol is so much better than you. My husband is amazing. Bet you're jealous." Baekhyun sassed. Jeongguk just raised an eyebrow at him. "My husband is the supreme grim dude. Try beating that" the raven bragged with a smug grin.

Baekhyun groaned frustrated and just left their playfull banter at that. There was no winning against Jeongguk.

Instead they looked at the tiny baby running towards them. Her little baby legs carrying her weight as she rushed at them giggling.

Jin behind her looking at the girl with a fond smile. "Dada!" She shouted and giggled when she crashed against her father.

They all laughed at the adorable sight as she wrapped her tiny hands around his leg. "Hey my little princess. What are you doing here?" Jeongguk cooed as he picked his daughter up.

The babygirl babbled on about how her papa was called by her uncle Joo and her papa left her with uncle Jim. But then she went to uncle Jinnie so he could bring her to her Dada.

She said a whole other set of nonsense Jeongguk couldn't decipher but he listened nonetheless.

The raven was a marshmallow when it came to his family. Besides, Taehee was so adorable she could make anyone melt.

But she wasn't the only one that made Jeongguk melt.

"Get your disgustingly sweet arse inside the car! We're going back!" Jin shouted, Baekhyun already inside. Jeongguk laughed and jogged with his four-year-old squealing and giggling in his arms.

👻👻👻

Jeongguk got inside the common room with a babbling Taehee. The moment he stepped in he was tackled in a hug.

A fond smile spread his lips when he heard the small "missed you". He ruffled the boy's hair and set Taehee down. The girl waddling away somewhere inside.

The raven then turned to the boy with big sparkly eyes and hugged him before kissing his soft mop of hair. "I missed you too bub" he mumbled, the boy snuggling closer.

"Where's Jimin?" He asked. "Left a minute ago" he was answered. "Really? Is papa back then?" He asked and carried the little baby boy.

The baby nodded his head softly. Jeongguk cooed once more, this time because of his son's adorable behaviour. "Use words Junghoon-ah" he said softly whilst swaying them.

"Yes dada. Papa home" the boy muttered cutely. Jinghoon was the shy twin of them both. He was quiet and sensitive but had the brightest and purest smile.

"Alright baby, why don't you go play with your sister and I'll go find papa. Hmm?" He said sweetly. Junghoon nodded and smiled before running off after his sibling once Jeongguk set him down.

"Honey?!" He called out as he walked in further. "In here babe!" His husband's deep voice came from the kitchen.

He walked into Taehyung making popcorn. "We're having movie night?" The raven asked as he hugged the latter's waist. Taehyung nodded and turned around in his embrace.

"How was work?" He asked and leaned against the counter. "So so." Jeongguk answered shortly before pressing their lips together softly.

The kids were squealing and laughing in the living room making their parents smile. "The children are so cute" Taehyung said with a boxy smile. His eyes sparkling. He looked so happy and content. Jeongguk was too.

"Yes they are. I mean, have you seen the man they popped out of? Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous" Jeongguk casually flirted. Taehyung giggled and slapped his chest lightly.

They kissed again. Slow and sweet before Taehyung nudged him to go change and then watch the kids.

The raven complied and soon joined his family at the common area as they watched some kiddish animation movie. Taehyung and him stealing kisses from time to time and watching their children sing along to some childish song.

Life couldn't be better.

~The End~

💀💀💀💀💀

You are My everything,
Everything I have,

Everything I want,
You give me strength,
My happiness, my heart,
For you I'll love with everything I've got.

- Marsalien