9: Harley

Prepare yourselves ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

👻👻👻

TP POV:

"Um...how are we supposed to bring her to the police station?" Jeongguk asked and pointed to the unconscious Hyeji on the platform. Taehyung giggled "we carry her of course!" He answered like it was the most obvious thing.

The raven raised an eyebrow. "Oh sure~ two grown men dragging an unconscious woman around is not suspicious at all" he deadpanned sarcastically.

"I didn't mean literally silly! There is a spatial artifact that Namjoon hyung gave me for this specific reason. I'll teleport her to that dimension and then drop her off after we've reached" the now brunette explained.

Jeongguk nodded understanding. "so it's like in the comics" the raven acknowledged. "Just like that. I'm surprised you know this stuff" Taehyung said as he pulled out a necklace. And soon Hyeji's body disappeared after a glowing light.

"Wow. Awesome. And of course, I know comics. I'm not a barbarian" the raven rolled his eyes. Taehyung just giggled again. "let's get moving now"

"Wait. There's just one problem" Jeongguk said and froze in his steps. Taehyung sighed "what now?". "Well you see I'm the most wanted criminal in this nation. And I doubt everyone knows that I'm dead. What do you think will happen if I just go prancing around like nothing's wrong?" He pointed out. Taehyung hummed as he contemplated what to do.

"You know that trick you learned in class? Masked illusion?" He asked. "The one that I've never succeeded in casting even once? Yeah" Jeongguk said rather sarcastic.

Taehyung sighed in near frustration. "Alright Gguk, you're gonna have to succeed tonight. This is life or death. And I know you're already dead but trust me, you don't wanna know what Namjoon's gonna do to you if this mission fails now" the brunette said as he put his hands on the taller's shoulders.

"I think it's better if you leave me here and deliver her then come back so we can leave. I'll keep the engine running" the raven sighed. He didn't want to waste, probably hours, of time so he could learn a new skill. That he mind you, couldn't master even with weeks of training.

Taehyung just raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah? With what car? The idiots took them both" he said flatly.

Jeongguk blinked at him for a second and turned around and indeed he had only just realized. The guys took both of their jeeps and went back.

"What the- they couldn't leave us one of them?!" The raven exclaimed dramatically. Taehyung chuckled and patted both his shoulders. "All right! Let's get you a new skill!" He said enthusiastically.

Half an hour later...

"This is not working" Taehyung said as Jeongguk was slumped on the platform slouched.

Half an hour of labor yet no progress whatsoever. "Forget it. I'll handle the cops. Let's just go" the raven grumbled. "Oh hell no! We've tried so hard! Let's give it one more shot!" Taehyung looked determined.

"How is this one gonna be any different?" He asked bored. "because.." suddenly Taehyung's eyes turned blue and his finger graced the sides of his head. He could feel small jolts of tingles running through his body. Taehyung was using his ability for something.

Once his eyes were back to brown he smiled at him. "There, I was able to temporarily unblock your masking power. But it'll return to normal within an hour or two. So we better hurry" the brunette said. Jeongguk gaped at him.

"Why didn't you try that before? And how do you know it's activated now?" The raven blurted out. "I didn't want to force the power out of you but we don't have enough time to properly train you right now." He answered and gestured for the other to turn around.