YOONGI CATEGORY RESULT

Hey........ guys !! How you all are doing ??

Rabi this side....

So today we are going to announce the results of our

Min yoongi category

How many of you are waiting and excited hmm ??

But before I announced results... just one thing I want to make sure is that

Please don't feel down because of our judgements, you all are amazing, and me and Rabi we both want to say, that you all are writers, never let yourself down because of anything.... okay guys ??

So let's announce the results as we already knew that we have promised to give a short review to all the participants, whether they win or not... so after the announcement of all the categories result we will upload different chapters carrying the reviews of other participant's books.......

So let's don't waste more time......

And yes guys if you are not okay with judges judgment then please don't spam the Judges notification you can take help from the good reviews, and can ignore from which you are not comfortable......

DRUM ROLLS.....

THE FIRST PLACE GOES TO

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Shinigami

Shinigami

RaimaJeon

Judge: NimishaTrivedi

Title: Its unique and it perfectly matches the story and the plot.
4/5

Cover: its simple but it describes the story perfectly.
4/5

Blurb: I love the blurb.
5/5

First impression: its fantasy thriller plot which is rare this days and it's interesting.
19/20

Plot: Plot is new and fresh, its not the usual clichè drama.
19/20

Flow: The writter seem skilled as the the story flows perfectly, no odd ends.