Weirdo

August Pov

"Of course I smell like that. I was at a club," I chuckle.

Mimi rise up on her elbows and sniff me some more. Her fleek eyebrows rise up in confusion and disbelief.

"Why you sniffin' me like that?", I ask calmly. Trying not to sound guilty of too much fun.

"Hold on," Mimi get out of the bed and power walk to our bathroom. I hear fumbling and whatnot going on in there.

"Girl whatchu doin!"

"Be quiet," she whispered under her breath. Then I hear more sniffing.

Mimi walk back over to the bed and get up under me.

"Nevermind, I sprayed some of that Vanilla type perfume on me last night. It must have stayed and got on you when you got in the bed last night."

"Yeah that's probably it babe."

"Probably?" She repeat with an attitude.

"Aye babe, can you bring yo attitude down a notch. You really buggin' right now."

"Okay...okay. yeah I can. I just... I don't know. Bad morning."

I let out a long, dragged sigh and climb on top of Mimi. Resting my head on her neck.

"I agree mama. Let's get up and do something."

She put one arm around my neck and say, "can we just stay here and have sex like we planned before."

I thought about that...

Just say fuck it and fuck her. Or consider the fact that in Guy World my "stick dirty" and I can't even do it...

Plus I would feel too guilty. At least for another two days.

"Let me just make you some food and we can chill all day."

I feel her staring into my neck, "I got work and I guess you gon' leave your girl sexually frustrated for the rest of our relationship huh?" She muse, light way chuckling.

"The rest? You say that as if I don't love you enough to spend the rest of my life with you."

"That don't change the fact that I haven't seen your penis in a whole week and we haven't had sex in two..."

"I just confessed I wanna marry you on the low and you complaining about sex?"

"Women can't deal with sexual frustration as well as men can."

"How so?"

A question I probably shouldn't have asked...

"We crave sex from the one we love... men just crave sex. Y'all nasty."

I chuckle the response off and get from top of her.

"If I'm so nasty then why you wit' me?" I muse.

"Because I love you."

I walk towards the door and blow her a kiss then walk out. I breathe deep and walk down the stairs.

Making for sure Mimi wasn't coming, I pull out my phone and call Sean.

"August! My mans! You still alive nigga?!" He start dying out.

"Yeah hehe my ass. What all we do last night?"

"You for real don't remember?"

I did remember, but I needed comfirmation. I needed a second person to tell me fa sure!