Indecisive

August POV

"Don't go Mimi." That was all I needed to say. Lord knows I didn't want her to walk out.

"I didn't come here to stay. I gotta get back to my Granny August."

"Okay, I'll meet up with you one day. Hopefully not too long."

She walk out without sayin nothing. Mimi frustrated that I didn't say anything. That's what kills her the most.

~

For the rest of the day I get high. High. And more high. Being high helped calm me down and just think. (Being drunk hyped me up and made me want to say some other shit.) Being reckless isn't an option for me.

~

My phone vibrate at around ten o'clock P.M. It was a number I didn't have saved in my phone. The message read: I wanna come over. Mami misses you.

Mami, a name I called one of my ex side chicks. (Being an ex side chick don't get no worse! Lol) she was a gorgeous sexy Latina girl. Curves outta this world and give some Osama Bin Laden head (get it, like Osama? Cuz he throw bombs..."bomb head" haha!).

"I'm not leaving my house." I respond. Not wanting to lead her on but I do want to entertain her and myself through this phone.

I'll come to you;)

I got a girlfriend.

She can join?

We don't get down like that. Sorry.

Okay, okay. But tell her she's no fun.

It'll save both our asses if I dont. Gn doe!

I laugh, too hard,  at the girl. She was always a wild one...

Mimi POV

"Oh my God Granny. He was there!" I yell as soon as I walk through the door.

"Who child who?"

I flop down next to her and get yo talking.

"Well, he was there when I got there."

"I thought he was in New Orleans?"

"Me too! But anyways, I'm like I'm here for my earring that I lost! Blah blah blah. Then I got to asking about New Orleans and he said his mom kicked him out. Guess why Granny?"

""Why child?"

"Because she thinks me and August should work it out.! Isn't that crazy?!"

"You should be thanking that woman for telling the truth."

"I don't know Granny. He didn't really say too much. So I just left."

"Nobody said it wouldn't take time. Just be patient."

"I am patient. He just need to hurry up and decide Granny. I just, I don't know. Want us to work, but don't want us to have issues you know?"

"Yeah I know. But if you really loved him, you'd work it out."

In the back of my head I knew we'd get back together. It's just the process and aftermath I'm worried about.

~
Next day

August POV

I wasn't going to waste another day with Mimi. I hop out of the bed and take a long thoughtful shower.