Mall Confessions

August POV

Mimi hopped out her whip so sexy. Them white joggers hugging where it needed to be, that black leather, short sleeve black shirt fitting perfectly. Her face wasn't painted on and her hair wasn't hanging down her back. It was pulled up in a gracious pony tail. I imagined me pulling it from behind...

To express my dirty thoughts I decide to just give her a warm hug and feel her butt.

"August, there is people around."

It was a few but it don't matter. She was tempting. Plus a grab don't hurt nobody. I also kicked her on the cheek and we headed in.

"You look gorgeous, as always."

"Thank you."

~

Didn't even realize how much stuff we had bought until we went to the food court and sat down with a shitton of bags.

"Damn girl you can shop."

"Haha! I don't very often but when I do it gets wild."

"I see!"

Mimi POV

My legs were exhausted and appreciated this chair so much. We'd been shopping and trying stuff on for three hours straight. I bought new underwear, some jeans&joggers, and jewelry. August bought me two MK purses I asked him not to but he did anyway.

He got up and ordered us some food. When he got back I thanked him and started eating the fries first.

"So how does a guy get that much money?" I ask, eyeing all his bags. He had a few more than me. All from expensive name brand stores.

August smile with his link gums and white teeth, "What makes you think that?"

"That house you live in and all them bags."

Aug glance down at the bags and then at me. He thinks for a second then says, "Why you ask that?"

"I'm just sayin. You're only one man. You seem kind of wealthy. What do you do?"

"I work. Plain and simple."

I've heard that before.

"Work doing what?"

"Is this Drill Aug day."

"It's just we fuck like some porn stars and you scared to tell me what you do for a living?"

"That's funny! Let's flip this."

I knew he was about to ask me the questions I was asking him. I don't know if I was prepared...

"What do you Ms. Mimi, since you wanna ask all these questions."

"Ask away."

"What do you do at home?"

"I walk around. Kinda naked, eating and sleeping."

"No friends?"

Never did like people. Never did trust people. I don't need people...

"Nope. By my lonesome."

"Parents?"

"Barely know them. They're around here somewhere."

"Sorry to hear that."

I shrug it off like it don't matter. Like I don't sit up at night and think about it. Like I don't care.

He continues asking, "what do you do at night."

"Anything I guess..."

"Let me be more specific... what do you do for a living?"

"If I'd tell you I'd have to kill you," I muse.

"You ride me like a porn star and you scared to tell me what you do?"

I took a deep breath and said "I'm  a part time stripper."

August looked taken back a bit, then softened up and smiled.