Sam Smith Feels

August POV

She made me take the asprin and drink a whole bottle of water. I felt kind of better.

"Thank you."

"Why would you thank me? I'm the reason this happened."

"You can't blame yourself for a stalker doin his job."

With a scared look on her face she say, "Don't say job. People do their jobs everyday. Oh my gosh. What if-"

"I doubt it. Don't trip."

That seemed to relax her a little.

I rose up off the bed then reached for shoes.

"You're not leaving are you."

"I was planning on it," I chuckle, "I have a home too you know."

"I know but..."

"But what?"

Mimi POV

I wanted August to stay. His demeanor made me feel secure and that's just what I needed, especially tonight. Especially.

But how do you get someone you've known for a day plus a sleepless night, to stay at your house and comfort you. I was past the 'Stanger' stuff but not quite at the cool, friend, protect, and kick it part.

Oh yeah. I know.

"Stay with me. Please? Just for tonight."  You just say it.

August looked around and thought about it. I knew in my heart he wanted to stay but wasn't sure.

August POV

I honestly didn't want to stay. Not in a bad way. But in a way of If-I-Stay-Ill-Want-To-Rip-Them-Black-Shorts-Off-Yo-Body-So-I-Suggest...

"I'm not sure that would be appropriate Miss Megan." I say sarcastically.

"Let's remember we had sex. Without even knowing each other's names."

"I'll probably never forget it..."

"Let's also remember you bought me food-"

"You welcome."

"And you stayed at my new apartment and helped me unpack."

"Nah, I watched you unpack."

"Then you took took a beating from my crazy ex boyfriend."

"Beating? Nah."

"Whatever it was."

"An' yo point?"

"We're kinda sorta friends and friends make friends stay at each other's house when they feel insecure."

"Is that right?"

"No, but it sounds good," the next thing she says is what made me make up my mind, "just stay with me."

I took my shoes off along with my jacket and shirt. Mimi started staring a little bit and it made me smirk.

"You sleep like that?"

"At home sometimes I sleep naked."

She started laughing and say, "Well, make yourself at home."