Those Eyes!

*Sasuke POV*

After returning to the village, I went to report to the Hokage. Tsunade was sitting on her chair, massaging her temple. Paperwork is tough, isn't it?. I went in and reported, " Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki back from the Diplomatic Talks. The Negotiations yielded the desired results.". Tsunade replied, " Good. ". I checked for anyone else outside and walked over to Tsunade.

She asked blushing, " What do you want? ". I went down, pressing my lips against hers. She responded eagerly. After that exchange of saliva. I excused myself and went home. 

In my house,

Will you believe me if I say that my eyes are hungry on their own? If you don't, then you are wrong. Because my eyes are so hungry to feast and devour this sight inside.

 I came to the Kitchen to surprise her but, she surprised me and trust me, this was a very nice surprise

 I came to the Kitchen to surprise her but, she surprised me and trust me, this was a very nice surprise. Was she planning to kill me with that body? If she does, I have no objections. Now, I was confused about one thing. Do I approach her or not? She did tell me to do so without hesitation before. Ahhh! To hell with it. I'm going in.

I hugged her from behind running my hands down her body. She asked me seductively, " How was my present? ". I asked her surprised, " You knew? ". She replied, " I knew the moment you were near the house. I wore this especially for you. So, What do you think? ". I replied, " I love this! Sexy Mom in the house. ". She blushed more with that comment. She then asked more seductively, " What would you like to have? Breakfast? or Bath? or M-y-s-e-l-f? ". That does it!!.

*Lemon*

I spun her around and put our lips together. I was a little rough as I was working on my instincts. C'mon, I only knew something by reading some of Kakashi's comics and Naruto would tell me about some of this from Jiraya's book. I put my tongue deep into her mouth, tasting all her moist caverns in it. It was so hot. I was so turned on. 

[Ignore the clothes in the picture.] (There are only limited pictures of this pair. My opinion on this pair: Perfect for each other. Sasuke's Character is very much Minato's except a little too much thirst to fight and don't know how to harness his charisma. Your opinion on this and Do you agree with my statement. Please comment. Thank you!).