Busted! and Soln.

* Naruto POV *

Mom and Sasuke just came back from their mission. I don't know what happened but they're acting so weird. They went into their room and closed their doors without a word. I think something's bothering them. I wanted to ask them but chose not to. I sat with Naruko. She suddenly asked me, " Is it me or did Sasuke have a kiss mark in his neck? ". I was perplexed. Then it struck that Sasuke did have a lip marking on his neck. Did he find a girlfriend? No! That's not Sasuke's way. I know him. I realized something asked Naruko, " Did you notice the mark on Mom's neck? ". She looked at me with a confused look and then got it. Mom had an impression of Lips on her neck. I was now so lost. Did Mom and Sasuke..No! That's just impossible. Even if he was that attractive or that good, He can't have Mom. She would not have been attracted. Even if she was, He is sensible. He wouldn't do something like that. I need answers, I need to know what happened. I told Naruko, " Go to Mom's room and try to get it out from her. ". She was not okay with it but still went to do it.

[In Sasuke's room]

Sasuke had laid down on his bed but, He did not close his eyes. His eyes held a tremendous amount of guilt. He never was like that. I went and sat on his bed. I looked at him face-to-face. I asked him, " Sasuke, I have evidences which point that you and Mom were involved in Adultery. Is it true? ". I was surprised as he had not snapped. He just replied, " Naruto, I could not process what happened. I could not believe what I did. I..I..". This was enough! He did get involved. I punched him in the face. I wanted to yell at him and throw him out. But, Sasuke was not the type of guy. He'd be the last person to get involved with Mom like that. So why?. My Surprise was when he didn't even lift his hand to wipe off the blood. He greatly feels guilty. I raised my arm to hit him again when Mom caught my hand. I looked at her. Her eyes had tears. Why did she cry?. I asked her, " Mom, Sasuke just accepted that He'd violated you. Why do you stop me from hitting him?!! ". Mom cried more and said, " No, It wasn't what you thought-". I yanked my handoff and hit him again. Naruko held her. I kept giving Sasuke barrage of punches which he didn't react to. Mom screamed, " IT WASN'T HIS FAULT! IT WAS MINE! ". That made me stop!.

* Naruko POV *

I let Mom go when she screamed that it was her fault. She jumped near the bed and sat on it. She wiped the blood from his mouth. She asked him, " Why? Why did you lie?". Lie?. Sasuke replied, " I'm just a friend. You're their Mother. I can be made to disappear from their life but you need to be with them ". Somehow I felt emotional. Mom hugged him saying, " Baka! You're not someone who should disappear!. You're important to us! To me!.". I asked Mom, " What Happened Mom?". She turned around and narrated the whole thing.

After hearing it, I feel like a mess. The Daimyo tried to sleep with Mom!. Sasuke saved her. During the camp, It was Mom's initiative but they didn't do it, not entirely. Sasuke tried to take the blame so that Mom doesn't lose her dignity. Sasuke you bastard!. You always think about us and never about yourself. I went to him and slapped him. He didn't react. I hugged him right there. I scolded him while crying, " Baka! Why do you always think about us and never about yourself?!! ". He gave a reply which made Naruto hug him and cry. He replied, " Because I only have you, people, to call someone as a family ". Naruto then got off and asked Mom, " Why did this happen?". I got off and looked at her. She was uncomfortable at that. Sasuke then suggested, " I think we can ask her.". I asked, " Who? ". He said, " Lady Tsunade.".

[Tsunade's Office]

We went inside and saw lady Tsunade in a sad mood. She stood when she saw us and asked Mom, " Kushina, Are you alright? ". Mom answered, " I'm fine! ". Tsunade slammed the table hissing, " That old prune, to think he'd try to do this to you! ". Mom told her, " It's okay Tsunade-sama. Sasuke saved me at the right time. ". Tsunade said, " Yes! I thank you, Sasuke ". Sasuke said, " It's Okay. I did what anyone would do! ". Still, He doesn't claim any achievement. Same old Sasuke. I asked Tsunade, " Tsunade-sama, I have something to ask you! ". She asked, " What is it? ". I narrated the incident at the camp. Tsunade joked, " I never knew you were into older, mature Women Sasuke! ".Sasuke blushed and said, " Hey, You're taking it the wrong way!. Anyways when it happened, I noticed some kind of chakra Radiating from her. That's what stimulated me to get into it! ". Tsunade widened eyes. I asked, " What happened Tsunade- sama? ". She said, " Kushina, He's your mate! ". Mom shifted her head towards the side. I was confused!. Naruto asked, " What is that? ". Tsunade explained it to us. Mom's age reversed due to Sasuke. What is going on here?. Naruto asked, " Even if he is her mate, I can't see how it goes! ". Tsunade said, " Well, Ask your Father inside you! ".