Sasuke's Past and a New Harem Member

* Kushina POV *

Sasuke just came back from talking to the Hokage. He came in and called us. We sat in the table. He showed me a scroll. I read what was in it and was surprised. Naruto asked, " What's written in it, Mom? ". I told him, " There is a new act passed. CRA- Clan Restoration Act. This legalizes Sasuke to have multiple women as his wives. At least '7' ". Naruto asked, " So Basically, Him having a Harem is Legal and the least count is '7'. ". Sasuke said, " Kushina, Naruko and I being a thing is legal. But now, I have to take a lot of Women in my clan. I'm not taking Fangirls! ". I facepalmed. Some girls love him. He's too naïve to realize it. Just then, We heard a knock on the door. Sasuke got it. Kakashi came in. He asked, " How are you all? ". Sasuke told him, " We're Okay! Just in the middle of the Havoc! ". He asked, " What is it? I'll help in solving it! ". I gave him the scroll. He read it and asked, " Sasuke? Is this your problem? ". Sasuke said, " I only have 2. I need 5 more. ". Kakashi said, " Who are the two? ". I went beside Sasuke and kissed him. 

Kakashi was shocked

Kakashi was shocked. I told him, " Me and- ".Naruko said, " Me ". Naruko kissed him.

Kakashi looked even more shocked

Kakashi looked even more shocked. Naruto then explained everything. Kakashi then said, " Well, Since Sensei approved. I'll let this off. But, I still can't believe that you're in love with Sasuke, Kushina-san. ". Naruto said, " I couldn't believe it too. But, If she's happy then I'll let her only if that person has my trust. Sasuke has it so much. He would always keep his people happy. That's his way of being! ". I told Kakashi, " Sasuke was alone from 9. We took him in after I knew about the massacre. He was frozen for three weeks in shock. We brought him out of it by constant counseling and us hugging him. After coming out of it. His brain immediately started using his Sharingan Powers without being used. He started to learn anything just by looking at it. He even improvised it for his comfort. He started to do Anbu tactics at the age of 10'.". Kakashi looked at Sasuke. Sasuke continued, " I started automatically learning everything. Neji's Taijutsu, Tenten's Weapons Handling, Shikamaru's Planning. By the age of 14, My IQ level by the reports were over 100. My Tactical level went off charts. But, I still had to overcome how to figure my emotions or understand other's emotions. I learned it by observing everybody and copying their expressions. It took me 6 years for it!. So, At 14, My EQ was finally at 85. But, I still felt lonely. So, I started making others happy and observed their emotions. That made me happy. But, I had to find happiness on my own. Kushina helped me through it. Naruto and Naruko too. So, It's Mutual that I'd keep her happy! ". Kakashi hugged Sasuke. Sasuke hugged back. Kakashi said, " I never knew of this. But, I am happy you are happy! ". We all smiled together. Then, Tsunade came in. She told Kakashi to go and finish a small work. Kakashi went for it. She asked, " Sasuke, Did you sign the document? ". Sasuke gave her the Document.

* Tsunade POV *

I asked him, " Well, What is your answer? ". Sasuke looked at me. He knew what I asked about. He looked at them. Kushina asked, " What is the matter? ". Sasuke asked, " This is going to be awkward. It seems as if the Hokage likes to be included in my so-called 'Harem'. ". Naruto said, " Eh!!!! You're going to take granny in! ". I looked at Naruto with the 'Devil's Glare'. Kushina said, " Well, Okay! ". Sasuke said, " What? ". She said, " You took me in. It won't hurt to take her in too. Plus, You have a liking for women in or more than your age.". I looked at him. Sasuke then surrendered by saying, " Well, I like Women Older than me because they are more mature. ". Kushina then revealed something naughty about him. He said, " He has a liking for Big Breasts! ". Sasuke blushed. I asked him, " I never knew you had a liking like that! ". He put his head down in embarrassment. I asked Kushina, " How did you know? ". She replied, " He'd always want to put his head into mine when I hug him. Well, I didn't notice it back when he was just 13-14 years old. But, From the way he sucked mine at the forest, I'll be sure. ". I told Sasuke seductively showing some cleavage, " If you want, You can suck mine whenever you want. ".

 Kushina and Naruko interrupted, " No, He'll only do mine! "

 Kushina and Naruko interrupted, " No, He'll only do mine! ". We three pulled Sasuke and put him b/w our breasts. Sasuke escaped somehow and went into his room. Naruto said, " Hokage-sama, You have to head back. ". I realized the time and went away.

* Naruto POV *

My Mom, My Sister, The Hokage who else. Sasuke, you better make them happy. Well, I can rest assured of that. Sasuke promised and He'll always keep his promise. I told Mom and Naruko, " Go to his room. He'd probably be asleep. Wake him for dinner. After that, You three can sleep in the same room.". Mom and Naruko went in. I sat on the couch. I thought about what happened. It's so funny. It's like, I'll have siblings from my childhood friend. Well, He won't call me his son. I am satisfied with that. Sasuke came with them and sat for dinner. He called me, " C'mon Naruto! ". I obliged and with him and sat for dinner. Things felt pretty normal. I think this is what we call Family! Dattebayo!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!