Diplomatic Talks!

*Naruto POV*

We are currently in talks about the Chunin Exams. This is boring! Dattebayo!. Sasuke's been at it for nearly 7 hours without a break. I've nothing to do but watch. Temari does interject in but, This just makes me sleep. {Yawn}.

Sasuke says to me, " Naruto, Stop dozing off in front of the Kazekage. You are embarrassing our village.". I replied yawning, " But, this is taking so long. ". Sasuke replied, " This is a diplomatic talk after all.". Gaara stated, " There have been many injuries during the exams due to unwanted interferences.".

Sasuke replied, " That can be rectified if we put strict orders of escort in the borders. ". Gaara looked at Sasuke and replied, " Well, You've convinced me. Let's sign the Deal ". Sasuke signs it. Garra said, " You know, You might make a good Hokage. ". I snapped at that. I yelled, " No Way! I'm gonna be Hokage! Dattebayo!". Sasuke replied, " Whatever. I don't want to be Hokage anyway. I just want to restore my clan. Being Clan Head is enough. ". Temari blushed at that. She just blushed at that!!.

This is going to be interesting to observe, that's for sure Dattebayo!!!.

*At the Hotel Room*

*Sasuke POV*

It is nice to be here at Suna. Since the problem is resolved. I can explore things for tomorrow. It is comfortable here too. It deserves its ratings of 4.5 Stars. The bed is comfy too. *Knock* *Knock*

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Temari. She was in a casual dress which is attractive. Many Guys would have killed for this sight. She asked, " I have a favor to ask.". I asked, " What? ". She took a deep breath and asked, " Will you come and help me shop some gears?". I asked confused, " Huh? ". She was red as a cherry. She just pulled me to the shop.

* The Shop *

This shop had a lot of weapons, armor, casks, and hard clothes too. Temari went and picked some armor-plated clothes. One of them was so revealing. She asked me, " What do you think? ". I can feel blood coming to 'The Guy' of Mine. She looked at my expression and smirked. She asked, " Would you like to see me in this, Sa-Su-Ke? ". I was trying so hard to control my erection with a normal face.

She went into the trial room and called me, " Sasuke, Help me put this on". Is she out of her mind? I replied, " No!". She shouted, " Come on in, Damn it! ". I went in believing that she had her clothes on. But what I saw was turning me on.

Why the hell did she not wear her clothes? Why is she only in her Bra and Panties? I tried going out but locked me until she slipped and we both fell

Why the hell did she not wear her clothes? Why is she only in her Bra and Panties? I tried going out but locked me until she slipped and we both fell. When I looked up at her, I was groping her breasts with her on top of me. It was so soft. My mind is telling me to met go but my body moves on its own. She moaned, " Sasuke!! Not Here!!. ".

Once I regained control, I slipped out. She then composed herself and came out. We were blushing the rest of the way back not uttering a word.

* Hotel Room *

I was in my bed trying to sleep when suddenly someone called me, " Sasuke" I turned and saw Kushina in a revealing dress. It was so sexy.

 Another voice called me, " Sasuke " I turned to see Naruko in a revealing dress

 Another voice called me, " Sasuke " I turned to see Naruko in a revealing dress. It was so stimulating. 

Another voice called me, " Sasuke ". I turned to see Temari in the same bra and panties. They talked to me seductively, " C'mon!! I want to feel you! " " Sasuke! I want to kiss you!" " Ravage Me Sasuke!! ". Their moans stimulated me to hell. They then pulled off my pants and started sucking my Dick off! It was such an erotic sight. Suddenly, I open my eyes to realize all of it was a dream.

" I think I need to go back Tomorrow. "