Ichiraku's Girl and Wrong Timing of Naruto

* Narrator POV *

[In the Uzumaki Household]

It was a very peaceful evening. The Young man who was going to have a big harem, Sasuke Uchiha, sat on the couch. He wanted to take some rest from all the commotion that went. He was trying to get some rest. He flicked his eye open as he heard footsteps. He saw the beauty with crimson red hair which he loved, Kushina Uzumaki, who was 43 but 24 because of him. She was the 1st woman with who he will restore his clan. He smiled at her. She returned that gradient smile. She sat on the couch near him. Sasuke put his arm around her waist and held her near. They both watched the T.V on the current affairs of Konoha. Sasuke commented, " We need to become more efficient! ". Kushina asked, " On what? ". Sasuke replied, " On Agriculture. We can't be begging to the Daimyo always. We need to become self-reliant. ". Kushina said, " Sasuke, First: It's not that we can't become self-reliant. It's because we don't want to. We want the Daimyo to be above the Hokage so that The Hokage won't abuse their power. Second: That's why the deal was made. ". Sasuke replied, " You've got a point. Well, Your Husband gave you some useful information.". Kushina replied, " Yes! Minato used to give me some of the classified information when he was alive.". She recalled her memories with Minato.

Sasuke commented, " A Very Nice Couple. ". Naruto joined, " Yeah! Dattebayo! ". Naruko appeared and sat on the other side of Sasuke. She started touching Sasuke from his head-to-pecs and said, " What about us, Sa-Su-Ke? ". Kushina got jealous and she started doing the same, " bout' us? ". Naruto walked away saying, " Get a Room! ". Sasuke said, " What are you guys doing? ". They both said, " Feeling touchy~ with our New Hubby. ". Sasuke stood up. He looked at them and said, " Please do not do that in front of others. ". The two pouted cutely. Naruto asked Sasuke, " Hey, Why don't we go for a spar? ". Sasuke replied, " Bring It! ". They ran to the training grounds.

[ Training Ground, Final Round ]

Naruto and Sasuke were fighting seriously. Sasuke kicked Naruto in the head. Naruto shouted, " That Hurts! ". Sasuke replied, " No Pain No Gain ". Naruto got up and said, " let's go to Ichiraku's, ". Sasuke agreed, " Yes ".

[ At Ichiraku's ]

Naruto sat down asking two bowls of ramen. Sasuke looked at Ayame and asked, " Nee-Chan, How are you? How is the business going? ". 

The Ichiraku girl looked at him

The Ichiraku girl looked at him. She blushed and answered, " Oh, Everything and Everyone is Fine ". Naruto just devoured bowls of Ramen. Sasuke told him, " Naruto, Don't finish the shop for the Day! ". Naruto replied, " Can't help it!. So Tasty ". Sasuke joked, " Y'know, If I owned the shop in any means, you'd be right here all day for Ramen.". Naruto said, " Hell Yeah. But, It can only happen If you married Ayame! ". Ayame blushed at that. Sasuke and Naruto didn't notice. Ayame had feelings for this Young, Charming, and Caring teenager from his age of 14. Sasuke looked at her and said, " Don't take him seriously. ". Sasuke turned away and Ayame blushed. Naruto noticed it. He thought ' Oh! I think my suggestion is going to come true. '. Sasuke paid the bill and went to the Hokage office.

[ Hokage's Office ]

He asked if the Hokage had any missions for him. Tsunade replied, " No, there is none But... ". Sasuke asked, " But? ". Tsunade asked, " Give me a message on my shoulders. ". Sasuke shrugged. He then went behind her chair and massaged her shoulders. He lifted her smooth-skinned arm. Her Cleavage was visible in her tank top.

 He slowly and steadily compressed and released the muscles and skin on her shoulders

 He slowly and steadily compressed and released the muscles and skin on her shoulders. She controlled her moaning on his delicate touch. He then decided to tease her. He put some hair behind her ear and gave it a lick. Tsunade shivered. He then brought his down to her Large Breast and squeezed it. She moaned, " AH~~~~". Sasuke was so in it. He started groping her making her moan louder. He then started playing with her nipples. She moaned louder. When her moans were so loud, he stopped. He then walked to the door saying, " You're Welcome ". Tsunade was in a Daze. She shouted, "Damn You Sasuke! ".

[ Uzumaki Household ]

Sasuke came inside the house. He searched for everyone but none were present. He went inside his bedroom and turned. Kushina jumped on him and both landed on the bed. She then started to kiss Sasuke. He returned the kiss with the same passion. He felt his shirt slip off. He went on top and kissed her again. 

When He was about to go for the next step, Naruto came in shouting, " Oy Teme, What ar-

When He was about to go for the next step, Naruto came in shouting, " Oy Teme, What ar-... I'll wait outside! ". He had spoiled the mood of them. Sasuke put his shirt on and went out. Kushina pouted cutely and got off the bed.

[ In the Living Room ]

Naruto said, " Mom, If you and Sasuke are going to get intimate, then lock the door. ". Kushina blushed and shouted while giving him a knock on his head, " Don't say it out loud, You Idiot! ". Sasuke said, " Well, I'll have to remember that ". Naruto said, " Yeah! You have to. Mom's knocks hurt! Just like Sakura's. ". Naruto froze. He then said, " How is she going to react to your 'Getting intimate'. ". Sasuke replied, " She'd be happy? ". Naruto facepalm while thinking, ' She is love with you! If she finds this out! It is going to be chaos b/w Naruko, Sakura, and Mom!. God Help Sasuke '.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! I am so in this Romance. Well, Next Part: Sasuke is sent to Sunagakure as an Envoy of the Leaf. The Bonds b/w Sasuke and Temari will be shown. Please comment on this part. Tellme if you want to add anymore girls in his Harem.