TWÖ

"Why'd you change it then? Everywhere- and I mean everywhere- they can't get a hold of your real name. They say you don't trust anyone, so why tell me?" He cocks his head to the side, adjusting himself. "Like you said: your simply trying to get to the bottom of me.... so I'm helping you out".

But why? I mean it's great since you need it, but he trusted you. That's getting somewhere. You just need to manipulate him enough to get the answers out of him, then you win.

"What are you thinking about Miss Kim?" You clear your throat and shake your head. "Nothing Jeon. 'Kay, next question-"

"Miss Kim, let's play a game". Do you seriously have time for this? He just interrupts you, not letting you help him. "I prefer we not... so let's get back to the questions".

His hand stops your hand from writing down the next question, feeling how cold he is. You make eye contact with him, pulling away your hand swiftly. "Hands off".

He chuckles and nods. "Their pretty soft...". Thank you. "I know".

You take the time to observe his room. It's hella small. The bed is all fucked up, springs coming out from the side. How can he sleep like this? The toilet is pretty clean, which is weird. They let him have posters on the wall, but only of movies. You see a lot of Marvel posters. Maybe he likes Marvel.

But overall, besides the fucked up bed, the room is spotless. He might have a thing for clean things. "Your room is quiet clean, Mister Jeon". He hums and takes a look. "I like clean things Miss Kim". But he does a messy job when he does something horrible. That's how he got caught. "Let's play that game I was talking about Miss Kim. It's not bad... in fact, it's helpful for both of us. You get your answers and I get mine".

What does he want to know? About everything? A topic all about you? You can't handle that! "And before you deny the offer- which I know you will- just know that your missing out on 3/4 answers to your questions".

3/4? Shit, that's more than you expected.

Maybe he's right. Your desperate enough for the answers, and he'll give them to you for free! If you play along with the game.

"Fine. What's the game?" His bunny smiles spreads across his face. It's kind of weird, for such a cute man, he's a monster. You wonder, what the fuck happened? He claps his hands together, "You get to ask me any question, and I'll ask you one. For each". What is this supposed to be? What is he getting out of it?

"Why do you care so much about me Mister Jeon?" You let out a small chuckle. He bites the inside of his bottom lip, leaning back. "You're... beautiful. And all beautiful things are interesting". You don't know what to say to that. The fact that this man might be flirting his way out.

"Okay, I'll start. What's your ideal number of a crowd?"

He laughs shaking his head. It may seem like a weird question to anyone, but not to you. This helps out, a lot. "You and your weird questions, love. But... 6". Hmm, that makes sense. You adjust yourself, propping both arms on the table, leaning forward. "K' my turn!". He claps his hands together, a smile on his face again. He seems really intrigued.

"Hey! But it can't be too personal. Your lucky I'm doing this!"You cant have him asking when was the last time you have sex or some shit. Knowing this man, he might. "I ask you anyone I want to ask, just like you do to me". Although it seems like a risk, your on the verge of taking it. You nod your head slightly, breathing out.

"What's your relation with your family?". Family. Avoid that subject. "Any other question is fine... just-". "Nope! You better answer it." His voice turns stern, almost scaring the shit out of you.

"I... I don't talk- They live far away so I don't get the chance to visit them." He tilts his head to the side. "Bullshit Miss Kim. What's the situation with your family? Did something happen?" He has a cocky grin on his face, waiting for you to slap the shit out of it.

Just stay away from those assholes, then your fine.

"A cute, soft, innocent girl like you must need to talk to her mommy and daddy, doesn't she? Come on, don't act like they don't send you money every month, and take you to small vacations to Hawaii with you're white- all American- boyfriend Chad." Now he's delusional. You've always wanted to go on a vacation. It sounds nice.

"I don't know what episode of the Brady Bunch you got that shit from, but that's not me nor my... guardians".

"Say it". Huh? Say what? "Say the word parents. Why'd you say guardians? Are they not your real parents? Are you adopted Miss Kim? Were you an orphan?". His questions just keep barging in, like water coming in the ocean, drowning you, keeping you from breathing. Your throat feels tight just talking about them.

"Jeon, any other questions is perfectly fine... I'm just... not comfortable talking about them".

"Why? Why is that? Did they do something? Are they killers? Did they kill some-"

"No! Your the killer! That's why your in here, correct! So shut the fuck up about my guardians, and ask another question!" You roar, pissed off. You told him already, but he's stubborn. You know that.

"Don't assume shit you don't know Jungkook. Don't call them killers because their worse than that. I'm not adopted so don't bring up that. I don't have a boyfriend named Chad- or a boyfriend at all. I never went to Hawaii or a vacation. Hell, I don't even know what to do on a vacation. Ive been stuck in my house my entire life to know what's happening, so just bear with me. Ive never tried a cheeseburger from Mc Donald's, and ive never smoked. AND IM A VIRGIN SO-"

Holy shit. You just rambled half of your life story to a fucking killer, and worse of that, you told him you were a virgin. Which is true. The look on his face makes your face flush red. Ew. Stop blushing. "A Virgin Mary, huh?"

You regret everything. "Ignore what I said Jeon. My turn! What's one thing you want to try before you die?". He laughs the question off, shrugging. "A Big Mac from Mc Donald's". Really? He's never tried it either. "Your not alone Miss Kim. Ive never tried Mc Donald's either so.... your not weird".

The weight from your shoulders is being taking off little by little. You don't need validation from him, but it's nice to know that he's not... weirded out by it. "I'm surprised you've never tried it Jeon. You've only been in prison for 3 years, and your 22. As a teen, you've never went?".

He shakes his head laughing. He was only a teen when he got transferred here. They told him he was capable of killing the juveniles, so they made him play with the big boys.

"I was always busy". Comes out of his mouth, making you hum with a slight nod. "I want to know more about your family Miss Kim".

++++Flashback++++

"Mom!" You screech from the insides of the house. Only to see your dad come out from your parents room, buckling up his pants.

"Dad, Wheres mom and Taehyung? I want to show them something". Soon you see Taehyung in the corner crying. You look to your dad, who's biting his bottom lip.

"How old are you again Y/n? 15 right? And your boobs, their grown?"

You cover yourself slightly, backing up. You take a peek at Taehyung who's still sobbing, but made eye contact with you. His eyes go big, mouthing something before your mom covers his mouth.

"Run"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 updates in a day baby 💝